2019 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals Competition

Nice use of changing body orientation to add to the dynamic effect.

Corps playing backfield and building to the big finish. Just as they do, the lamps turn on!

Mary Poppins returns, if you will, this time with a sea foam green umbrella.

13 minutes ago, Fred Windish said:

Hmmmm . . . .

It appears the Box5 Roku App is not being used for tonight's broadcast. So, I'm watching on an iPad. And, no event hosts between corps.either.  David B. & Joey P. served as onscreen hosts last year. They were a lot of fun. Too bad.

I haven't been able to log in on Box5TV on Roku either.  I watching with my laptop plugged into my TV.

Not sure what happened, but my iPad’s connection got REALLY. I’ve waited half of Carolina Gold’s performance just to reload this page so I can update you. It loaded normally now, so hopefully was a temporary issue.

Percussion solo during Sabre Dance/Thunder And Blazes. Guard has been especially fun to watch in this show, currently on sabers (appropriate) and hula hoops.

Guard is really working the crowd, waving and smiling whenever they get a chance.

Horn line has as great sound. Very balanced and blended, especially for their size. Strong run from a technique perspective as well.

• Like 1

Yeah, Gold’s guard just won their caption in A class and will probably beat a few Open Class corps as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kevingamin said:

Guard is really working the crowd, waving and smiling whenever they get a chance.

Guard is definitely their strong point this year as it has been in some years. Some  years ago percussion line was there a big strength

good job c gold you just won a title !! 

• Like 2