Congratulations Buccaneers and Gold

Congratulations to the 2019 Reading Buccaneers and Carolina Gold!!!  Both corps were true champions tonight.  I got to see most of the corps perform tonight on Box5, (when my wife and I weren't putting the kids to bed), and I was impressed with the level of competition at just about every match-up.  Lots of interesting and entertaining performances on display.

Fantastic job once again by the Buccaneers Design Team, Admin Team and Corps Members!  It's astonishing that this corps has been able to continue to excel and push the boundaries of the weekend drum corps activity for so long.  

We're All Good Men...

• Like 2

Way to go, Reading! Wow, what a nice show. Love the music, especially Ruslan and Lyudmila by Glinka. Great drill and staging. Classy uniforms, and I love the staging of the Piano on the field. The trombone soloist is an excellent player. Big Brass sound and I thought the percussion was stellar. That was an incredibly entertaining show and very deserving of the title.  We need more shows like this in all of drum corps (DCA or DCI).  Bravo!!!