2019 Drum Corps Associates Alumni Spectacular

I just realized the light reflecting off the bells of the contras make cool circle patterns on the stage back drop.

FREE Players guard comes out and sets up along the sides of the stage for the next piece.

Give my regards to Broadway. One of the FREE Players trumpeters takes center stage and really works the crowd, jumping up and down with excitement.

This is actually a patriotic medley as we just did Yankee Doodle. Now doing Over There.

Back to Grand Old Flag.

Stage lights are alternating blue and red in time with the music. This is doubly appropriate as these are the uniform colors of the FREE Players.

And, with that, the 2019 North American drum corps season comes to a close!

This also means that 2020 DCA starts NOW. Start working your chops and get ready to audition. 2020 is going to be another great season!

Now I'll start having drum corps withdrawal. I enjoyed all the corps and can't wait for next season!

My photos from the Alumni Spectacular are uploaded to my Smugmug account. Enjoy!

https://kevingamin.smugmug.com/Marching-Arts/2019/Drum-Corps/2019-09-01-Drum-Corps-Associates/