Positive Brainstorming/DCA

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Sure I’m ex-Westshore call the ex-VP of DCA lol.

*sigh* just realized Barb could have vouched for both of us... something about 1979....

Poor Barb... "Umm, (pause) yeah, I know those two rascals as much as I hate to admit it!" :biggrin:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, BigW said:

Does that mean I have to prove I was a Westshoreman, Jim? Sweet. Baby. Jesus. :laugh:

Does that mean I have to sing the corps song, do they call Larry... Ask John Kreitzer… or am I just eccentric enough for them to say, yeah... this guy HAD to be in that bunch of goofballs. :whistle:

Speaking of which, I got an old album from home. Pic of me in '84 ready to roll in it by Dad. Should scan it...

you're assuming Larry or John would claim you LOL

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

you're assuming Larry or John would claim you LOL

Well if Larry would claim me, I would be listed as “Jimmy”. Only people who call me that are old ladies from my previous church (not many left) and Corps people.... and that’s from BOTH corps 😝

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Well if Larry would claim me, I would be listed as “Jimmy”. Only people who call me that are old ladies from my previous church (not many left) and Corps people.... and that’s from BOTH corps 😝

Didn't know that- Baldy et al, you were always Jim or when irritated your last name LOL.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

i always knew you as #### IT FAWBER! LOL

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

i always knew you as #### IT FAWBER! LOL

Must have been hanging around Barney and Templin while they were watching me march 😫

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Must have been hanging around Barney and Templin while they were watching me march 😫

given my bloodlines...yes LOL

• Haha 3