Which corps in 2020 is most likely to do a reboot of one of their previous show concepts or repertoires?

Lance

23 minutes ago, Lance said:

asking this in hopes that people in the know leak their info.   darn, i gave it away. 

Meetings have been held by many corps, but do you think a theme has been chosen already?  For Cadets, badger GD and JR.

46 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Meetings have been held by many corps, but do you think a theme has been chosen already?  For Cadets, badger GD and JR.

who even knows since the majority of corps guard their rep secrets more closely than nuclear missile codes?

• Haha 1

Boston has a big anniversary. I could see a reboot of some older material. But mostly I think their show will continue to be progressive in nature. 

4 hours ago, jwillis35 said:

Boston has a big anniversary. I could see a reboot of some older material. But mostly I think their show will continue to be progressive in nature. 

Their 75th Anniversary show is probably as close to a reboot as we'll see from them.  Especially since they are Building A Champion.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 2

I don't know but what corps is Will Pitts going to?

• Haha 1