Has anyone seen this awful Jardiance commercial?

2 minutes ago, Tim K said:

True, but “Drumline” is so bad it’s good. 

And they're both better than "Clash of the Corps" was lol. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I have seen the commercial multiple times and never really noticed. Plus, it's 30 seconds long. The movie Drumline was 1:58 long and was even more awful in regards to accuracy. 

Remove “To accuracy” and have my review...

unless point of Drumline was to show drummers are nutz 😈

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, craiga said:

You can tell that it is probably a decent high school band which  has been directed to do stupid things by some commercial director.  Jardiance works well for me, btw with no side effects (except a 33 pound weight loss).   :thumbs-up:

We shot an episode of Barney that included some members of the JJ Pierce marching band performing in a very non-JJ Piece style of marching, which amused me greatly.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

And they're both better than "Clash of the Corps" was lol. 

That was the worst.  The part that made me laugh the hardest was how the producers were trying to create drama.  And the dramatic music they would play when trying to create the drama.  

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Anyone see that KFC commercial the Guardsmen did in 1975?  They had to do some stupid stuff.  I’m sure it wasn’t their idea. https://www.dci.org/news/flashback-friday-1975-guardsmen

Ditto when Cadets did the segment at the Atlanta Olympics.  Did not the Bridgemen or Surf drumline do a candybar commercial that was "unusual?"

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Remove “To accuracy” and have my review...

unless point of Drumline was to show drummers are nutz 😈

We could do a show based on the fact that drummers are insane. However it could only appear in Comedy Central or some other network without the stringent rules of standard network television. I remember very distinctly with one season I marched, the "Half as### run through." Which was then followed by the OTHER "Half as### run through." Gotta keep that tan even after all. I don't think that network TV would truly understand the "uniqueness" of drum corps members. LOL

Edited by Weaklefthand4ever
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, garfield said:

No, sorry, it's just bad.  There's no "good" to that dumb movie.

They attempted traditional grip! That's a plus at least!