Has anyone seen this awful Jardiance commercial?

2 minutes ago, Tim K said:

True, but “Drumline” is so bad it’s good. 

And they're both better than "Clash of the Corps" was lol. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I have seen the commercial multiple times and never really noticed. Plus, it's 30 seconds long. The movie Drumline was 1:58 long and was even more awful in regards to accuracy. 

Remove “To accuracy” and have my review...

unless point of Drumline was to show drummers are nutz 😈

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, craiga said:

You can tell that it is probably a decent high school band which  has been directed to do stupid things by some commercial director.  Jardiance works well for me, btw with no side effects (except a 33 pound weight loss).   :thumbs-up:

We shot an episode of Barney that included some members of the JJ Pierce marching band performing in a very non-JJ Piece style of marching, which amused me greatly.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Anyone see that KFC commercial the Guardsmen did in 1975?  They had to do some stupid stuff.  I’m sure it wasn’t their idea. https://www.dci.org/news/flashback-friday-1975-guardsmen

Ditto when Cadets did the segment at the Atlanta Olympics.  Did not the Bridgemen or Surf drumline do a candybar commercial that was "unusual?"

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Remove “To accuracy” and have my review...

unless point of Drumline was to show drummers are nutz 😈

We could do a show based on the fact that drummers are insane. However it could only appear in Comedy Central or some other network without the stringent rules of standard network television. I remember very distinctly with one season I marched, the "Half as### run through." Which was then followed by the OTHER "Half as### run through." Gotta keep that tan even after all. I don't think that network TV would truly understand the "uniqueness" of drum corps members. LOL

Edited by Weaklefthand4ever
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, garfield said:

No, sorry, it's just bad.  There's no "good" to that dumb movie.

They attempted traditional grip! That's a plus at least!