Has anyone seen this awful Jardiance commercial?

Commercial has been on for months. Hardly watch tv and have seen it plenty of times... meh... 

i am with xandandl here... if anyone you know or are related to has a medical condition you notice the message about the med. And the rest is just window dressing....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

You can tell that it is probably a decent high school band which  has been directed to do stupid things by some commercial director.  Jardiance works well for me, btw with no side effects (except a 33 pound weight loss).   :thumbs-up:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, craiga said:

You can tell that it is probably a decent high school band which  has been directed to do stupid things by some commercial director.  Jardiance works well for me, btw with no side effects (except a 33 pound weight loss).   :thumbs-up:

I am jealous.

But then again, 33 lbs of water is a lot of sprinkling and emergency road stops when in your camper on tour.

Edited by xandandl

There was a similar commercial a few years back where a high school band director with uncontrollable bladder issues needed to use the bathroom frequently during rehearsals. I know drum corps (and presumably the band folks noticed the flaws in her conducting. Those in school settings also noticed her leaving the kids unattended, which in most schools is one of the biggest don’t ever do’s in a school. 

Conclusion: people who make commercials do not about music or schools!🙂

2 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

There is a scene where the football team almost collides with the band—as if the two would ever be on the field at the same time! 

This is what gets me. Even in a commercial it's normal.

15 minutes ago, craiga said:

Anyone see that KFC commercial the Guardsmen did in 1975?  They had to do some stupid stuff.  I’m sure it wasn’t their idea. https://www.dci.org/news/flashback-friday-1975-guardsmen

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have seen the commercial multiple times and never really noticed. Plus, it's 30 seconds long. The movie Drumline was 1:58 long and was even more awful in regards to accuracy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I have seen the commercial multiple times and never really noticed. Plus, it's 30 seconds long. The movie Drumline was 1:58 long and was even more awful in regards to accuracy. 

True, but “Drumline” is so bad it’s good. 

• Haha 1