Indy Survey from DCI/DA is up

Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

Ten cent beer night... worked so well at Cleveland in 1974.... 😈

I said that the quality and variation at the concessions was poor. I offered this as a solution, because then people wouldn’t really care so much what’s being served.   Plus just think of what tens of thousands of inebriated parents and fans would do to improve the experience for the youth and activity in general.

10 minutes ago, kkrepps said:

I said that the quality and variation at the concessions was poor. I offered this as a solution, because then people wouldn’t really care so much what’s being served.   Plus just think of what tens of thousands of inebriated parents and fans would do to improve the experience for the youth and activity in general.

Just so long as it’s good beer. Think the stadium at Annapolis had “choice” of one beer and not to my taste (whatever it was). 

Brother in law has worked at various microbreweries (long story 🙄). According to him beer is only good in small batches. To me he makes beer that look and taste like 30 weight oil. 😫

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Just so long as it’s good beer. Think the stadium at Annapolis had “choice” of one beer and not to my taste (whatever it was). 

Brother in law has worked at various microbreweries (long story 🙄). According to him beer is only good in small batches. To me he makes beer that look and taste like 30 weight oil. 😫

The only thing I’ve seen there is bad beer.   I’ve never had one there but I do buy water and an occasional bag of peanut M&Ms. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Of Course! :thumbs-up:

Only the best, high quality Keystone beer. Love that stale/sour taste profile with hints of old banana and armpit.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

The only thing I’ve seen there is bad beer.   I’ve never had one there but I do buy water and an occasional bag of peanut M&Ms. 

Speaking of bad concessions though, I had only one thing at LOS.  I was waiting with the age-outs by souvie tents late that Friday.  I hadn't eaten since before Semis and my stomach was rumbly, so I decided to get something to take the edge off the hunger. I got a "soft" pretzel because I figured, how bad could that be? After a 5 minute wait the lady brought me a pretzel  and said, "Well I had a hard time finding this and it's not very good, so...you can just have it for free...if you want it"  The pretzel was cold and stale and had no salt on it. I later figured out that she must have thought I said "no salt" pretzel vice "soft" pretzel. I think she might have washed the salt off of one in the sink. :tongue:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

One night I was in with the regular folk and waited at a concession for a really long time to get a hot dog, a bag of Reeses and 2 drinks.  25 minute wait in a confusing scenario for concession lines for a total of 1 minute of service.  My complaint....speed up the servers.  It isn't a 3-4 hour football game.  I want to watch the shows.  Then we froze our butts of in a windstorm watching the show.  The next night I was in a suite.  Lots of food, lots of beer (& choices) much warmer, easy to get to bathrooms too.  I'm springing for a suite again next year.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

You left out the hint of urinal puck. 

Don’t give my bro in law ideas. His big seller is oatmeal stout with hint of chocolate. Details of some of the others make me wonder if they inhale plant fumes other than hopps...

On topic, will DCI release the results of the poll. Should be interesting.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, kkrepps said:

Of Course! :thumbs-up:

Only the best, high quality Keystone beer. Love that stale/sour taste profile with hints of old banana and armpit.

Heady, but with just a touch of mellow smoothness. :tongue:

• Haha 3