Indy Survey from DCI/DA is up

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Ten cent beer night... worked so well at Cleveland in 1974.... 😈

Disco Demolition Night 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, GREENBLUE said:

Hate the list of restaurant section. Too much.

Got the survey, but hadn't looked at it yet. I suspect some of these questions come from the Indy Visitors Bureau and are driven by business requests. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m on the pay-no-nevermind list.  Never get a survey. 

ditto. they just look here and Facebook to see what we think ( or they listen to DCAF)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, kkrepps said:

I said that the quality and variation at the concessions was poor. I offered this as a solution, because then people wouldn’t really care so much what’s being served.   Plus just think of what tens of thousands of inebriated parents and fans would do to improve the experience for the youth and activity in general.

It'd be the first ever brawl in the stands over whether A Day in the Life or Hey Jude is better to end a marching band show with.

Mike

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Ahhh you’re on the naughty list, too.  No soup for you! 

Same as it ever was ...

• Like 1

They finally added Shapiro's to the long line up of Indy eateries, but continue to omit my annual trek to The Slippery Noodle.

• Like 3

Were the Armed Forces questions new this year?  We were asked if we served in the Army, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard.

... And did any of our kids, siblings, parents, or grandparents serve?

Trying to recall some of the other questions ...

We were asked to rank 7 items in order of our engagement or affection.  I think the choices were percussion, brass, guard, visual, music, the whole package, and uniforms/costumes.

Another series of questions asked about EACH and EVERY corps's performance.

No surprise: we were asked if we prefer traditional corps uniforms vs costumes that match the performance.

How did we get to Indy?  How many nights did we stay?  How did we obtain our hotel room?  How much did we buy at concessions and at souvie booths?

Did you attend the 2008 Finals in Bloomington?

How is the sound in Lucas Oil?

Did you attend SoundSport?  Friends breakfast?  InStep? DrumLine Battle? Open Class finals at Marion?

On a scale of 1-100, what score would you give to your overall Finals Experience?

4 minutes ago, DeanInChicago said:

Trying to recall some of the other questions ...

We were asked to rank 7 items in order of our engagement or affection.  I think the choices were percussion, brass, guard, visual, music, the whole package, and uniforms/costumes.

Another series of questions asked about EACH and EVERY corps's performance.

No surprise: we were asked if we prefer traditional corps uniforms vs costumes that match the performance.

How did we get to Indy?  How many nights did we stay?  How did we obtain our hotel room?  How much did we buy at concessions and at souvie booths?

Did you attend the 2008 Finals in Bloomington?

How is the sound in Lucas Oil?

Did you attend SoundSport?  Friends breakfast?  InStep? DrumLine Battle? Open Class finals at Marion?

On a scale of 1-100, what score would you give to your overall Finals Experience?

They don’t send me a survey and I actually was in Bloomington and every year in Indy.

• Like 2