YEA / Cadets Injury Lawsuit

6 hours ago, xandandl said:

That would be subtitled, the life and times of Tim Allen, the original Tool Man.

Image result for Tim Allen

I don't think so Tim

2 hours ago, exitmusic said:

This is one of the dumbest threads in DCP history.

The guy fell down and was injured. He feels inadequately compensated. He sues. The insurance companies do their thing. A settlement is reached. The public never hears about it again.

No, this won't cause YEA's premiums to rise in any meaningful way.

No, this doesn't show a "pattern" of safety issues.

No, you can't assume that the plaintiff's version of the facts is true.

oh please, you obviously haven't been here since 2002. There's been WAY dumber threads.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, exitmusic said:

This is one of the dumbest threads in DCP history.

The guy fell down and was injured. He feels inadequately compensated. He sues. The insurance companies do their thing. A settlement is reached. The public never hears about it again.

No, this won't cause YEA's premiums to rise in any meaningful way.

No, this doesn't show a "pattern" of safety issues.

No, you can't assume that the plaintiff's version of the facts is true.

I was actually thinking it reminds me of RAMD back in the not so good days.

Leaps of logic, accusations, conclusions and conjectures - all with zero direct knowledge of the situation & most with zero apparent experience in these sort of matters.

Add in a splash of hidden agendas/axes to grind and RAMD we are...

Carry on!

• Like 3

On 9/17/2019 at 7:11 PM, garfield said:

Oh please.  Don't make me laugh.  A "pattern"?  Yea, a pattern by people who gambled their fortunes and reputations to take control and lead a troubled org out of the tyranny of a single person, keep the ship afloat and pointed in "The Cadets" direction, and prevent it from not only going completely under, but also keeping the mountainous challenge from significantly affecting the member experience.

Tragic, I know.

Whatever your ulterior motive is, it's showing with silly claims like that.

A pattern of not handling situations that require some type of administrative intelligence very well. That pattern. Also a pattern of 'supporters' making excuses for them. Don't expect everyone to agree but it's there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Spatzzz said:

A pattern of not handling situations that require some type of administrative intelligence very well. That pattern. Also a pattern of 'supporters' making excuses for them. Don't expect everyone to agree but it's there.

Nobody agrees, because it is NO pattern there with the administration. Repeating it does not make it appear out of thin air. Nobody is making excuses...oh, another "pattern" developed out of thin air where none exists.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Spatzzz said:

So what else has THIS administration done that has not been handled well?

Come on people. There were two issues that happened in the last 2 years(2018 sexual assault amongst members and 2019 worker injured) that would have never made the light of day had the previous director and admin (not the people just put in place) would have handled them better at the time they occurred.

I get that people want Cadets to get past the issues but in order to do that they need to as they stated in the 2019 production and "Do, do, do, do better". I think they have the right people in place to do that now but that doesn't erase the mistakes of the past director and admin. Sorry.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Spatzzz said:

Come on people. There were two issues that happened in the last 2 years(2018 sexual assault amongst members and 2019 worker injured) that would have never made the light of day had the previous director and admin (not the people just put in place) would have handled them better at the time they occurred.

Would not have made light of day if handled better when they occurred? You want this stuff to be known so people are aware. Not “making light of day” is mishandling it

• Like 2