YEA / Cadets Injury Lawsuit

2 hours ago, George Dixon said:

When you fire a ten time champion almost 40 year tenured director and then the replacement team is all fired 18 months later some critics come out of the woodwork to pile on. The actual issue is the origin assaults/harassments with the public accusers/victims. That’s meaningful, we’ll documented and pending a day in court. I personally consider the rest of this noise. JMO 

you only have to read the Cadets 2020 thread to pick out the various “factions”

it will probably be five or more years until all this is really behind the Cadets. And frankly it’s so important it should remain a focus and the organization under close scrutiny for an extended period 

Barring there is no more allegations of sexual assault, harassment, abuse, injury, health and welfare lawsuits, or slow and no pay complaints the next several years. 

Edited by Poppycock
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Barring there is no more allegations of sexual assault, harassment, abuse, injury, health and welfare lawsuits, or slow and no pay complaints the next several years. 

That there are no allegations to damage the reputation applies to every corps, not just Cadets.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

And those others are?????

Hopefully there are none. But the potential is always there with any activity...especially a youth oriented one with extensive travel. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Poppycock said:

25 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

What are you trying to say? Give names of others with the same issues as Cadets? 

These issues have already happened to very few, but they are now and always a threat to every corps and the overall activity.

There's no reason to limit your list of potential debacles to just Cadets, even as it's an obvious attempt to pile on.

3 hours ago, garfield said:

There's no reason to limit your list of potential debacles to just Cadets, even as it's an obvious attempt to pile on.

Put whatever spin required to deflect from the obvious, so predictable! Would have to stand in a very long line waiting for others to unpile to pile on, and I simply don’t have the time or the inclination to do either thank you.

Edited by Poppycock

34 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Put whatever spin required to deflect from the obvious, so predictable! Would have to stand in a very long line waiting for others to unpile to pile on, and I simply don’t have the time or the inclination to do either thank you.

Ok.  Thank you.

You pitch crap and I add spin.  We’re not much different!

You’re a glass-half-empty kind of person and I see half-full.

I believe Cadets’ Board can handle these inevitable growing pains of its new management, and believe they deserve kudos for even fielding these two seasons.  I believe they will prevail in defending their name and honor by continuing to provide the MM’s an outstanding experience.

You choose to emphasize and list the already-known negatives that got them here, and cross your fingers.

Maybe it’s a difference in upbringing.  e la vita!

• Thanks 1