YEA / Cadets Injury Lawsuit

3 minutes ago, Spatzzz said:

That is absolutely NOT what I said. Try again. 

Had the Cadets admin handled everything correctly and to the satisfaction of those involved then it never would have become a PR nightmare. That is not covering up anything in fact they could have been open about how they handled. They were not, they did not handle the situations to the satisfaction of those involved and so much so that they felt their only recourse to get satisfaction was to post their dissatisfaction in one case and to file a lawsuit in another case.

If you are going to enter a discussion at least do so in good faith and don't attempt to mischaracterize what a poster has said just to cover for the organization you are attempting to cover for. 

you do realize in some instances, no matter what they do, right or wrong in the real world, may not satisfy people right? In some cases the only thing that wiull satisfy people is a pile of cash. that's not always the right thing.

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

you do realize in some instances, no matter what they do, right or wrong in the real world, may not satisfy people right? In some cases the only thing that wiull satisfy people is a pile of cash. that's not always the right thing.

On the slip and fall my guess is if they just would have even acted like they cared about the guy and made sure the insurance was taking care of the issue and, I don't know, paid him for his services, that would have been the end of it. Even in cases where they want money there is a way to handle it and not handle it....they did not handle it well. Just admit it and move on....geeze.

Now, with the issue of them not fully paying, or paying late, their staff from this summer the ineptitude of the past administration continues to come front and center.

I hope they get things straightened out, I really do. The Cadet supporters all burying their head in the sand and screaming everyone is out to get us isn't a healthy path to take towards that goal.

Speaking of lawsuits, has the POS started his trial yet? Wasn't it delayed until around this time?

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I know nothing of the legal system. Are cases usually moved around this much?

5 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

I know nothing of the legal system. Are cases usually moved around this much?

they can be yeah

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Spatzzz said:

That is absolutely NOT what I said. Try again. 

Had the Cadets admin handled everything correctly and to the satisfaction of those involved then it never would have become a PR nightmare. That is not covering up anything in fact they could have been open about how they handled. They were not, they did not handle the situations to the satisfaction of those involved and so much so that they felt their only recourse to get satisfaction was to post their dissatisfaction in one case and to file a lawsuit in another case.

If you are going to enter a discussion at least do so in good faith and don't attempt to mischaracterize what a poster has said just to cover for the organization you are attempting to cover for. 

Well thank you. You gave me a full description of what you meant and now I understand...

29 minutes ago, Spatzzz said:

On the slip and fall my guess is if they just would have even acted like they cared about the guy and made sure the insurance was taking care of the issue and, I don't know, paid him for his services, that would have been the end of it. Even in cases where they want money there is a way to handle it and not handle it....they did not handle it well. Just admit it and move on....geeze.

Now, with the issue of them not fully paying, or paying late, their staff from this summer the ineptitude of the past administration continues to come front and center.

I hope they get things straightened out, I really do. The Cadet supporters all burying their head in the sand and screaming everyone is out to get us isn't a healthy path to take towards that goal.

Insurance companies can take their sweet time too. Especially if it isn’t clear who is at blame or at what percentage each party is at blame.

And let’s not forget the person who fell was hired for his transportation expertise. So does that translate into “he should know how to paint a bus roof safely” or not?

Edited by JimF-LowBari

48 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Keep seeing pre-trial hearing and sounds like what an in law got sucked into. Group got sucked into a sting and every time one lawyer filed a motion all had to show up. Finally state plea bargained with all but the two they really wanted so actual trial could proceed. And so other defendants would not go broke paying lawyers when others were filing.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1