YEA / Cadets Injury Lawsuit

37 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Don't forget, every lawsuit is written to maximize the side of the group filing the suit. I would guess that they put every missing revenue penny in there as a counter to Hopkins' suit against them, which would have been written to maximize HIS side of the story.

Absolutely. The next 990 will be interesting. I’m not hoping for bad news, mostly just interested in how they navigate  the issues. 

On 9/30/2019 at 11:26 PM, cybersnyder said:

Absolutely. The next 990 will be interesting. I’m not hoping for bad news, mostly just interested in how they navigate  the issues. 

how much interest there is in tonight's percussion thing they are doing may point us in what direction they are headed.

On 9/30/2019 at 11:26 PM, cybersnyder said:

Well things tend to get worse before they get better so aim low mentally 

9 hours ago, xandandl said:

how much interest there is in tonight's percussion thing they are doing may point us in what direction they are headed.

i was interested but unable to participate

17 hours ago, xandandl said:

It lookes like it would be interesting. We don't get things like that much in the Southeast or I would go.

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i was interested but unable to participate

It was good / I listened to the tape delayed. Percussion side mainly same as last year for design and instruction 

said they had a couple tenors and base returning and 4 or so snares and six or so vets for the front ensemble 

center snare from last year will tech as a new addition 

mentioned they will march 9+5+5 in battery and 14 front 

And I’m not saying some of them are getting a little older but they kept saying “the Facebook” which just cracked me up

They encouraged folks of all ages and experiences to attend camps 

5 hours ago, George Dixon said:

It was good / I listened to the tape delayed. Percussion side mainly same as last year for design and instruction 

said they had a couple tenors and base returning and 4 or so snares and six or so vets for the front ensemble 

And I’m not saying some of them are getting a little older but they kept saying “the Facebook” which just cracked me up

saw a post on Facebook ( no THE) by one of the members listing all the returning vets. good basis to kick ### yet again

• Like 1

6 hours ago, George Dixon said:

I think it was the center tenor Anthony D'Andrea that's coming back as a tech...he was a beast this year.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

saw a post on Facebook ( no THE) by one of the members listing all the returning vets. good basis to kick ### yet again

yup they will have a very solid group 

• Like 1