YEA / Cadets Injury Lawsuit

1 hour ago, garfield said:

Can the employee prove that the employer ordered him up on the ladder?

Did the employer tell the employee to go up the ladder or did employer say “paint the bus roof” and left it up to the employee to figure out best way to do it. Keep in mind legal paperwork says employee was hired because he was knowledgeable in maintaining transportation equipment 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

2 hours ago, garfield said:

Can the employee prove that the employer ordered him up on the ladder?

If not, he probably doesn’t have much of a case. 

8 hours ago, Algernon said:

do you feel the same way about Antonio Brown?

honestly i haven't paid enough attention to that situation. Once the whole helmet stuff started up, i pretty much tuned him out. i usually don't pay attention to the rest of the league until December. Is there something new after New England got him?

55 minutes ago, FTNK said:

"Okay in hindsight yea Hop was bad but people complaining about serious problems now are just out for money" - DCP homer brigade

As a homer to absolutely no one, I see the Hop thing as being about Hop, who is gone, and the other stuff seems like the sort of thing that could happen to any corps.  It's possible that the scrambling they had to do to put things together with new people in a stressful time may have left them a little vulnerable to not catching or preventing every possible problem, but that's about the extent of it.  

If I had a child who wanted to march, I would see them as no less likely to be safe with the Cadets than any other world class corps.  I would probably be more worried about the practical and emotional impact of all this demonization of their organization and the zeal with which some people seem to have for harming it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, FTNK said:

"Okay in hindsight yea Hop was bad but people complaining about serious problems now are just out for money" - DCP homer brigade

Nope. Just saying don't know enough to have an opinion either way

26 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Or Jeff Ream and BRASSO.  Oops, just Jeff.

I'm not an engineer unless I set the Lionel up around the Christmas Tree.

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Haha 2