2020 SUPER 3 Packages

I put in my order (first time for me) while at Indy. I just got an email today about placing an order, so I guess they haven't processed anything yet.

• Thanks 1

I never know how many people are going with me, and who needs tickets, until spring (family of 7). I have all these questions about who will be in the corps, working for the corps, staying home, etc... 😳 It's complicated...

So Super 3 packages are right out. 

1 hour ago, kkrepps said:

I never know how many people are going with me, and who needs tickets, until spring (family of 7). I have all these questions about who will be in the corps, working for the corps, staying home, etc... 😳 It's complicated...

Same here.  So this year I decided I was going to take care of The Wife and myself first.  We waited too long last season with those same questions -- and wound up with not the greatest of seats. 

16 hours ago, kkrepps said:

I understand that the stadium/perhaps all NFL are under contract obligations with Ticketmaster but DCI was able to finagle a month exemption which allowed for the 3 night option. You are definitely not the exception. Only those who make their living from drum corps know what they will be doing next August and not always them either. 

It’ll be my first time watching DCI live after following the activity for 10 years! I figure buying the super 3 package would be the way to get best seats? Any advice for a first timer? I’m so excited!!