2020 SUPER 3 Packages

58 minutes ago, patrick643 said:

It’ll be my first time watching DCI live after following the activity for 10 years! I figure buying the super 3 package would be the way to get best seats? Any advice for a first timer? I’m so excited!!

Congrats. Lots of options. My thinking is always based on whether I want to see drill and big picture or catch music at its loudest. Generally, I think sections 239, 240, and 241 are good overall. Most seats are Friends of DCI, perhaps. I sat this year in the top row of 140, and I loved the sound.

Plus, 140 is the section in which @Terri Schehr sits (I think). I’ve never met  mega celebrities like her, but assume she knows the best seats! 😄

• Haha 3

Update:

My order got processed late yesterday afternoon. Had to choose different seats this year (sat in back row of 141 for last three years).  It sounds like they may have made the top 4 or 5 rows of the middle three sections (139, 140, and 141) Sponsor/Friends of DCI seats.  Highest row that was available in any of those sections was row 19. 

Should I wait for the individual tickets in December? What do you think?

On 9/14/2019 at 1:02 PM, mjoakes said:

Congrats. Lots of options. My thinking is always based on whether I want to see drill and big picture or catch music at its loudest. Generally, I think sections 239, 240, and 241 are good overall. Most seats are Friends of DCI, perhaps. I sat this year in the top row of 140, and I loved the sound.

Plus, 140 is the section in which @Terri Schehr sits (I think). I’ve never met  mega celebrities like her, but assume she knows the best seats! 😄

But she's deaf from sitting down on the field so she won't hear you even if you ask her opinion of the best seats.

Reminds me of when I was a kid...  "If your friend jumped off a bridge, would you jump, too?"  You take your life in your hands down there.

😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, garfield said:

But she's deaf from sitting down on the field so she won't hear you even if you ask her opinion of the best seats.

Reminds me of when I was a kid...  "If your friend jumped off a bridge, would you jump, too?"  You take your life in your hands down there.

😀

What? 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/14/2019 at 1:39 PM, ShortyRock said:

Update:

My order got processed late yesterday afternoon. Had to choose different seats this year (sat in back row of 141 for last three years).  It sounds like they may have made the top 4 or 5 rows of the middle three sections (139, 140, and 141) Sponsor/Friends of DCI seats.  Highest row that was available in any of those sections was row 19. 

I think you're correct.  Got my email notification today.  Section 139 Row 19.

• Thanks 1

i sent my application yesterday and the earliest it’ll arrive in Indiana is this Wednesday ☹️ Downside of living so far away

9 hours ago, patrick643 said:

i sent my application yesterday and the earliest it’ll arrive in Indiana is this Wednesday ☹️ Downside of living so far away

you might get the foreign diplomat special treatment.  Have you a consulate in Indy?

• 2 weeks later...

My application was delivered last Wednesday but I have yet to hear back from dci. How long did it take for you guys to hear back once you sent in your application?