ShortyRock

2020 SUPER 3 Packages

Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, patrick643 said:

It’ll be my first time watching DCI live after following the activity for 10 years! I figure buying the super 3 package would be the way to get best seats? Any advice for a first timer? I’m so excited!!

Congrats. Lots of options. My thinking is always based on whether I want to see drill and big picture or catch music at its loudest. Generally, I think sections 239, 240, and 241 are good overall. Most seats are Friends of DCI, perhaps. I sat this year in the top row of 140, and I loved the sound.

Plus, 140 is the section in which @Terri Schehr sits (I think). I’ve never met  mega celebrities like her, but assume she knows the best seats! 😄

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update:

My order got processed late yesterday afternoon. Had to choose different seats this year (sat in back row of 141 for last three years).  It sounds like they may have made the top 4 or 5 rows of the middle three sections (139, 140, and 141) Sponsor/Friends of DCI seats.  Highest row that was available in any of those sections was row 19. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should I wait for the individual tickets in December? What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, patrick643 said:

Should I wait for the individual tickets in December? What do you think?

Not my call!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2019 at 1:02 PM, mjoakes said:

Congrats. Lots of options. My thinking is always based on whether I want to see drill and big picture or catch music at its loudest. Generally, I think sections 239, 240, and 241 are good overall. Most seats are Friends of DCI, perhaps. I sat this year in the top row of 140, and I loved the sound.

Plus, 140 is the section in which @Terri Schehr sits (I think). I’ve never met  mega celebrities like her, but assume she knows the best seats! 😄

But she's deaf from sitting down on the field so she won't hear you even if you ask her opinion of the best seats.

Reminds me of when I was a kid...  "If your friend jumped off a bridge, would you jump, too?"  You take your life in your hands down there.

😀

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, garfield said:

But she's deaf from sitting down on the field so she won't hear you even if you ask her opinion of the best seats.

Reminds me of when I was a kid...  "If your friend jumped off a bridge, would you jump, too?"  You take your life in your hands down there.

😀

What? 😂 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2019 at 1:39 PM, ShortyRock said:

Update:

My order got processed late yesterday afternoon. Had to choose different seats this year (sat in back row of 141 for last three years).  It sounds like they may have made the top 4 or 5 rows of the middle three sections (139, 140, and 141) Sponsor/Friends of DCI seats.  Highest row that was available in any of those sections was row 19. 

I think you're correct.  Got my email notification today.  Section 139 Row 19.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i sent my application yesterday and the earliest it’ll arrive in Indiana is this Wednesday ☹️ Downside of living so far away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, patrick643 said:

i sent my application yesterday and the earliest it’ll arrive in Indiana is this Wednesday ☹️ Downside of living so far away

you might get the foreign diplomat special treatment.  Have you a consulate in Indy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My application was delivered last Wednesday but I have yet to hear back from dci. How long did it take for you guys to hear back once you sent in your application? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.