In The News – Vose Inducted Into World Drum Corps Hall Of Fame

2 minutes ago, garfield said:

Does anyone know if Bonfiglio was actually never nominated?

Isn't it possible that he was nominated and not inducted (for whatever reason)?

Maybe he was nominated in 1989...

No one has been able to answer if he was nominated. And haven’t seen that anyone has asked. 

6 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

Umm.  Because his name is not on the list of members. If he’s been inducted he’s included in the membership. If he hasn’t been inducted, which is the case, he’s excluded from membership. That’s all I meant. He is not in the world drum corps hall of fame. 

George Hopkins, who has been removed from the DCI hall of fame, remains a member of the world drum corps hall of fame. They must be very proud of him. 

thatmeans no one nominated him. there's other legends of the game not on the list. must not have been nominated. Not a federal crime, get off your duff and nominate them.

6 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

I refuse to believe that he was “forgotten”. I’m just stating the facts. George Bonfiglio has not been inducted. George Hopkins has not been removed. Meanwhile, other socially popular people, having given nothing to the activity, are inducted. Embarrassing. 

if no one nominated him, he's not excluded, he's been proposed for membership inclusion. Huge difference you refuse to understand, and i know you're smart enough to know the difference. if he was nominated, i cannot imagine he would be turned down...given some on the list, even associate members, with his qualifications he is a no brainer....if nominated.

2 hours ago, garfield said:

Does anyone know if Bonfiglio was actually never nominated?

Isn't it possible that he was nominated and not inducted (for whatever reason)?

Maybe he was nominated in 1989...

i can't imagine he would have been denied membership if nominated. There's people in there far less worthy....that were nominated. They don't go and pick people's names out of a hat

6 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

thatmeans no one nominated him. there's other legends of the game not on the list. must not have been nominated. Not a federal crime, get off your duff and nominate them.

Easier to yell at the screen and pound the back of the couch....

oh wait, that’s my brother in law watching the Redskins.... 😫

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Easier to yell at the screen and pound the back of the couch....

oh wait, that’s my brother in law watching the Redskins.... 😫

you know me. i live to state fact and logic 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

if no one nominated him, he's not excluded, he's been proposed for membership inclusion. Huge difference you refuse to understand, and i know you're smart enough to know the difference. if he was nominated, i cannot imagine he would be turned down...given some on the list, even associate members, with his qualifications he is a no brainer....if nominated.

Continue the bait and switch. I’ll continue to not play along. You say you like to state the facts. So do I. George Bonfiglio has not been inducted into this hall of fame. That’s a fact. I do not care why. He is not in. That’s ridiculous. George Hopkins, in the other hand, is a member in good standing. These two facts tell me all I need to know about this world drum corps hall of fame. That they also induct people who have have little to no tie to drum corps is just icing on the cake. 

• Haha 1