Historical Stats on finals made

6 minutes ago, Bob P. said:

I value good sound so much that I can live with hot sticky  weather and less than comfortable seats - its only for some 4 hrs, after all!  Me thinks that some Drum Corps fans have gone "soft".  

No all day Prelims? 😈

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bob P. said:

I value good sound so much that I can live with hot sticky  weather and less than comfortable seats - its only for some 4 hrs, after all!  Me thinks that some Drum Corps fans have gone "soft".  

It’s like 12 hours in Indy on prelims day.  Just sayin. 

I’m not soft.  If you think that about me, you’re way off base. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Prelims in Indy is 12 hours plus.  

What goes first bladder or stiff rear end....

And I was kidding Bob about “only 4 hours”. Of course my DCA Prelims routine was be there for first corps and then skip last couple as will see them at Finals. Had to rest up for Alumni show....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

What goes first bladder or stiff rear end....

And I was kidding Bob about “only 4 hours”. Of course my DCA Prelims routine was be there for first corps and then skip last couple as will see them at Finals. Had to rest up for Alumni show....

I know you were kidding.  

I sat through most of all three days in Indy and saw every single corps at least once.  I’m bristling at the “soft” comment.  Jim would be laughing his ### off If he were still on here.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I know you were kidding.  

I sat through most of all three days in Indy and saw every single corps at least once.  I’m bristling at the “soft” comment.  Jim would be laughing his ### off If he were still on here.  

I thought you knew I was joking around but in case anyone else wondered.... If the butt gets sore sitting then go somewhere else so you can watch standing lol....

As for soft we have Rochester. Broil when sun is on you and freeze when the shadows hit where you are sitting. Sunburn early and shivering later on in the same day.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, denmum said:

Absolutely agree. Atlanta and Indy (haven't been to San Antonio yet) are very comfortable and doing what they can to help limit the reverb.

The Alamodome is a little boomy but the city is a lot of fun.  I have a great time there.  It is hot but it’s a lot less humid than where we live so we aren’t that bothered by it. If you hang on the river walk like we did, it’s shaded by the buildings and trees.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I thought you knew I was joking around but in case anyone else wondered.... If the butt gets sore sitting then go somewhere else so you can watch standing lol....

As for soft we have Rochester. Broil when sun is on you and freeze when the shadows hit where you are sitting. Sunburn early and shivering later on in the same day.

Annapolis was pretty steamy and so was Williamsport in 2018.  The sun in your eyes from the West wasn’t exactly fun either.  I have no idea what it was like this year. 

• Haha 1