Historical Stats on finals made

37 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Annapolis was pretty steamy and so was Williamsport in 2018.  The sun in your eyes from the West wasn’t exactly fun either.  I have no idea what it was like this year. 

I forgot about that... we sat in the HC section at Annapolis and there was an overhang for a roof and sheet of metal for a wall right behind us. IOW no #### air could get in to blow out the humidity and funk. Ugh....

• Like 1

15 hours ago, GUARDLING said:

Oh its not that bad , storms in summer , especially August are a given for sure.The mid west can be just as humid but TEXAS OMG..now that's hot. Indoor is here to stay I think. Less of a chance of what happened and happens often in Florida but also INDY in 2011. I'll never forget that storm that came up. I think it was about the time PR was just about to go on and the announcements about staying clear of the doors. That was also the night the stage collapsed across town and killed people.

I think the big shows as well as championships,, indoor are here to stay, UNLESS the  activity changes so much it doesn't warrant it.

oh I know they'll probably stay inside. doesn't mean i have to like it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Air conditioning, comfortable seat...I can live with the bouncing sound. 

drives me nuts

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I forgot about that... we sat in the HC section at Annapolis and there was an overhang for a roof and sheet of metal for a wall right behind us. IOW no #### air could get in to blow out the humidity and funk. Ugh....

The tidal basin.  🔥 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Annapolis was pretty steamy and so was Williamsport in 2018.  The sun in your eyes from the West wasn’t exactly fun either.  I have no idea what it was like this year. 

the first year in Annapolis with the rain at prelims and yeah humid as hell. i dont remember humidity in 18, just the blazing sun at finals. Wasn't too bad this year, high was maybe 80

• Like 1

On 9/20/2019 at 10:12 AM, JimF-LowBari said:

No all day Prelims? 😈

Sure- I did that in Orlando back in the day!

• Like 1

On 9/20/2019 at 1:35 PM, Terri Schehr said:

It’s like 12 hours in Indy on prelims day.  Just sayin. 

I’m not soft.  If you think that about me, you’re way off base. 

Perhaps not you, but you have indicated that your priority is comfort, not good sound.  Might as well just go to a cinema broadcasting the competition - it has comfortable seats, is air-conditioned and has "bad sound".  

With respect, Bob P.

7 hours ago, Bob P. said:

Perhaps not you, but you have indicated that your priority is comfort, not good sound.  Might as well just go to a cinema broadcasting the competition - it has comfortable seats, is air-conditioned and has "bad sound".  

With respect, Bob P.

Terri doesn’t prioritize good sound? Blast zone Terri? Front row on the 50 Terri? I think you don’t know Terri.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Terri doesn’t prioritize good sound? Blast zone Terri? Front row on the 50 Terri? I think you don’t know Terri.

Terri "Why isn't my face melting?!? We need more face melting!" Schehr

• Like 1
  • Haha 2