DC United severs ties with FLO

I know it’s cool to hate on Flo, and I’m NOT saying they’re perfect, but it’s probably the best/most affordable option we’re gonna have for watching shows. The Fan Network wasn’t sustainable and if memory serves correctly, the quality wasn’t really all that great there either. Again, I’ll be the first to admit that Flo has #### the bed on a few occasions BUT some of you take the b*tching a little too far. Let’s just be happy we don’t have to settle for watching a vertical Periscope video of a show with Nancy screaming “wooooooooo” every time her child does something cool.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, oldbandguy said:

The quality of the BOA streams yesterday were much better in quality than the previous two weekends.

I agree.  I went back and forth between 4 competitions and Flo was really good on all of them.

Edited by RetiredMusTeach
grammar

13 hours ago, crownisking said:

I know it’s cool to hate on Flo, and I’m NOT saying they’re perfect, but it’s probably the best/most affordable option we’re gonna have for watching shows. The Fan Network wasn’t sustainable and if memory serves correctly, the quality wasn’t really all that great there either. Again, I’ll be the first to admit that Flo has #### the bed on a few occasions BUT some of you take the b*tching a little too far. Let’s just be happy we don’t have to settle for watching a vertical Periscope video of a show with Nancy screaming “wooooooooo” every time her child does something cool.

correction. 

it's the only option we have.

47 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

correction. 

it's the only option we have.

Correct. And I feel like I get my money’s worth and then some. DCI, BOA, and WGI all for one annual sub is a #### good deal in my book. That’s in addition to all the other sports they offer. 

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:00 AM, crownisking said:

Honestly, I have had minimal issues with Flo...I'm thankful it is an option. Otherwise, I wouldn't get to see many shows. Not to mention the fact that I get to see finals!

10 hours ago, crownisking said:

Correct. And I feel like I get my money’s worth and then some. DCI, BOA, and WGI all for one annual sub is a #### good deal in my book. That’s in addition to all the other sports they offer. 

honestly, my biggest issue is their customer service. Nothing is EVER their fault. Never, ever, ever. The only time any form of apology came from anything Flo related was when DCi released that statement after the Broken Arrow fiasco the other year. I have taken detailed notes on all of their "fixes", and run a monster check before i log in. And when issues pop up, and I contact them...i get the same list of steps I have already checked out. That's when I get mad. 

Just once...some honesty "yeah we screwed up"...huge. it would win bonus points. When I look on social media, say finals night, and see people having the same issues across the country, I know it's not just me. And not once did they say anything owning up to it. 

I do it enjoy it for DCI and WGI, and occasionally some BOA. I'm even ok if there's a service glitch....if i do not continually get told it's my fault when I can read their twitter or facebook feed and see others having the same issue nationwide. Hell the best stream quality I ever had was San Antonio 2017 when it was storming and pouring all day.

• Like 1