Adults and cannabis on tour

22 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Weird part is after I watched the next video was Victor Borge.... lol something about piano players I guess

Yes, we get our creative juices flowing with sativa, need to relax from those creative explosions with idica, and sometimes need a hybrid to balance out both. 

I am hungry now, so back to your regularly scheduled program.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just to clarify:The adult purchases and then uses in a state where legal..NOT carrying beyond the border of said state for the reasons previously detailed...what say you now?

8 hours ago, waliman4444 said:

Just to clarify:The adult purchases and then uses in a state where legal..NOT carrying beyond the border of said state for the reasons previously detailed...what say you now?

Personally, I would say "no". YEA, for instance shows this in their Code of Conduct....

...applies to all YEA! employees,officers, directors, volunteers, corps members, contractors, vendors and alumn...

• I will refrain from the use of all alcohol, tobacco, and nicotine products while serving YEA!, particularly while in the presence of youth or while representing YEA! publicly.

I agree with this...and I hope they update it to include cannabis

9 hours ago, waliman4444 said:

Let me have a couple of beers tonight and I'll get back to you. 🙂

• Haha 5

21 hours ago, deftguy said:

Yes, we get our creative juices flowing with sativa, need to relax from those creative explosions with idica, and sometimes need a hybrid to balance out both. 

I am hungry now, so back to your regularly scheduled program.......

And we all knew someone like this at some time in our lives..... 🙄

35 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

Let me have a couple of beers tonight and I'll get back to you. 🙂

Only two?  That's right, you're getting older and your bladder might not have the staying power it used to have.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Only two?  That's right, you're getting older and your bladder might not have the staying power it used to have.

Heck... I have a glass of water and I'm stopping two times in a two-hour trip. :tongue:

Drinking much better beer now. One or two is more than enough. Oktoberfests and pub walks excepted. :laughing:

The days of drinking Bud-Miller-Coors swill (and that is a charitable description) are long gone. What the heck was I thinking back then. LOL

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

Heck... I have a glass of water and I'm stopping two times in a two-hour trip. :tongue:

Another reason I don’t take I-95 when going to NC lol. Convenience stores are spaced a lot closer than state run rest stops.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Another reason I don’t take I-95 when going to NC lol. Convenience stores are spaced a lot closer than state run rest stops.

Rte. 1 coming home from Brenda's house in PA instead of I-95  is my choice,  for much the same reason.  Several well-placed Royal Farms and Wawa stores along the way. :laughing:

Plus... the traffic on I-95 in Maryland on summer Sundays in particular... a parking lot. Rte. 1 is virtually stress-free.  LOL.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

The days of drinking Bud-Miller-Coors swill (and that is a charitable description) are long gone. What the heck was I thinking back then. LOL

Probably the same thing many others of that era were thinking of.  My bachelor party in May of 73 was it for me.  A 30 pack will last me over a month now.  Nothing like one cold one after a softball game.

• Like 1