2020 schedule release?

3 hours ago, xandandl said:

Or-well, oh well.

It's ok, we won't beat a dead Boxer over it.

8 hours ago, xandandl said:

Thank you. That would lead to a Boxer Rebellion.

p.s. I loved that show and the ballad hit for Boxer on finals night made me cry.

44 minutes ago, JAZZER said:

THANK YOU DCI! Return to St. Louis is appreciated scheduling!!! The dome rocked in 2018, and will again in 2020!!

Great line up for the show!  Denver though, probably scheduled on the same date, looks like they will have a bare bones line up of SCV, BK, Mandarins, Academy, Troopers, Genesis and Cascades.  

The same article said the full schedule will be released on Wednesday, November 20th

17 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Great line up for the show!  Denver though, probably scheduled on the same date, looks like they will have a bare bones line up of SCV, BK, Mandarins, Academy, Troopers, Genesis and Cascades.  

Don't forget that this is a usual lineup for Denver. 2019 was an odd year with Cadets, Crossmen, and Genesis attending. It is also likely that the Denver show will be the day before on Saturday as the St. Louis show is a Sunday.

Edited by Cascadia

On 11/6/2019 at 4:01 PM, Cascadia said:

The same article said the full schedule will be released on Wednesday, November 20th

Don't forget that this is a usual lineup for Denver. 2019 was an odd year with Cadets, Crossmen, and Genesis attending. It is also likely that the Denver show will be the day before on Saturday as the St. Louis show is a Sunday.

Denver to St. Louis is a twelve hour trip. Unless there are alternate bus drivers available, my guess is you would not see the same line up in Denver as you will in St. Louis assuming it will be Saturday the 11th. 

18 hours ago, Tim K said:

Denver to St. Louis is a twelve hour trip. Unless there are alternate bus drivers available, my guess is you would not see the same line up in Denver as you will in St. Louis assuming it will be Saturday the 11th. 

And much of that trip is through Misery, I mean Missouri. 😛

• Like 1