2020 schedule release?

20 hours ago, ftwdrummer said:

If the Saturday night show is at BC, someone should tell DCI, as they currently have it listed in Lawrence.

I hope it is BC--that'd be walking distance for me, as opposed to driving out to Lawrence.

It is at BC in Chestnut Hill.  For certain.  There are a number of events BAC is holding that weekend and the show at BC is a highlight.  June 27, Alumni Stadium Boston College, Chestnut Hill.  Tix on sale now.  This is also 5 shows after Detroit.  Plenty of parking and public transportation as well.

22 hours ago, Bob P. said:

That's not just Canadian spelling, but the world English spelling - only Americans spell center, honor, color etc. that way.  Also, the USA is about the only country left in the world not using the SI (metric) system.  Just joshing.  😉

We're special.

4 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Plenty of parking and public transportation as well.

The local Blue Blood area might be off limits for street parking.  Can't have anyone peeing on the shrubs.

Edited by Ghost

49 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

I see La Crosse is getting a line-up similar to 2014. If it's a clear night, the fans in the stands are going to be treated to one of the most picturesque views at a drum corps show; especially as the sun is setting. 

It really is.   

1 hour ago, corps8294 said:

I see La Crosse is getting a line-up similar to 2014. If it's a clear night, the fans in the stands are going to be treated to one of the most picturesque views at a drum corps show; especially as the sun is setting. 

But will there again be that great rainbow after the sudden cloud burst?  What about the ground fog after temperatures dropped and Crown's hornline was challenged? Great show; loved my Walleye dinner at the Radisson on the river that night.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

The local Blue Blood area might be off limits for street parking.  Can't have anyone peeing on the shrubs.

There are two huge parking garages.  Not sure if they are free or not.  BC personnel is handling all site logistics.  Everything; parking, Gates, concessions, etc.

4 hours ago, LabMaster said:

There are two huge parking garages.  Not sure if they are free or not.  BC personnel is handling all site logistics.  Everything; parking, Gates, concessions, etc.

Went with the VIP package because it's worth it.  (Yes.  Ghost will be heading East next June for 10 days or so.  First Concert In The Park also.  That will be interesting with three young granddaughters, their parents, and my "drum corps doesn't interest me wife".  Memo to self.  Don't forget to bring some folding chairs since we're doing the museum stops as well and park at Post Office Square so I can get the chairs.)

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 2

Interesting that the Mandarins and SCV have only four shows without each other. Their schedules are nearly identical. Any other pairs of corps that follow each other in 2020?