COMMONWEALTH vs GEORGE HOPKINS 10-23-19

7 hours ago, Spinning said:

Well, myself and others are going to do their best to make sure it’s not buried.  We also will be contacting the local news and RAINN when the trial starts to remind them that this ex-prominent Allentown resident is FINALLY on trial.

www.pennlive.com is the local news. you can also look up WHP, WHTM, WGAL and WPMT for local TV

35 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I have a friend who is going to attend the trial (if there is one) when he can and with his permission, I’ll relay the details here.  I don’t think he’ll mind. 

tell him to take notes and send to Vickers

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I have a friend who is going to attend the trial (if there is one) when he can and with his permission, I’ll relay the details here.  I don’t think he’ll mind. 

Trials are public information, unless the judge closes it. He should not mind. Reporters do it all the time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

If I can swing it, I will be there.  It’s so hard to plan, because of all the continuations though. 

• Like 1