COMMONWEALTH vs GEORGE HOPKINS 10-23-19

16 hours ago, FlamMan said:

So do people deserve redemption and a second chance or not?

It really depends on the them (accused) and the type of crime imo. I look at Felicity Huffman who got caught in the college cheating scandal. She didn't fight it...plead guilty and did her time. She had remorse of what she did and yes...I believe she deserves redemption of her wrong doing. But other crimes I would have a hard time especially if they still think they did nothing wrong.

• Like 3

.Just a thought: Debate not needed

There are people in the world who thrive on people talking about them. These people could careless if it's good or bad as long as people talk. we don't have to look far to see this daily, on TV, Facebook, Twitter, etc etc. This person who this topic is about has always been like this, and those are not my words but his. SO, maybe a way to drive this person nuts is stop talking, let the process move on and at least act like they never exsisted, THIS I know WILL drive them crazy,

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

.Just a thought: Debate not needed

There are people in the world who thrive on people talking about them. These people could careless if it's good or bad as long as people talk. we don't have to look far to see this daily, on TV, Facebook, Twitter, etc etc. This person who this topic is about has always been like this, and those are not my words but his. SO, maybe a way to drive this person nuts is stop talking, let the process move on and at least act like they never exsisted, THIS I know WILL drive them crazy,

Very true. 

17 hours ago, FlamMan said:

So do people deserve redemption and a second chance or not?

“For children are innocent and love justice, while most of us are wicked and naturally prefer mercy." -- G. K. Chesterton, 1922

That's one point of view, anyway.

27 minutes ago, skevinp said:

People who break the rules on DCP because they consider themselves inherently superior to others they disagree with?

And they possibly know they have a permanent get out of jail card.