COMMONWEALTH vs GEORGE HOPKINS 10-23-19

6 hours ago, Spinning said:

Really? Just who is feeding trial information to people now? I would love to let the prosecutor know. 

A bit of the most recent info was given by GH's counsel in the local media; the rest is from the on-line docket sheets - the links were provided above.

A plea bargain is commonly offered in criminal cases, either by the prosecutor, the defense, or both - and it is typically a negotiation between the prosecution & defense.  The judge also has to sign off, and then the details are made public when the deal is finalized in open court.

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

If he’s put on the sex offenders registry, I think that would be a no-brainer.  But I’ve been wrong before. Sometimes, they slip through the cracks.  Several times. 

IAW w/ your observation, it would seem that several recent Corps directors in DCI have no brains.   

Although one had enough of a brain to hire an internet guru to scrub the internet of a information about prior sexual misconduct with minors of one of their head instructors. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

IAW w/ your observation, it would seem that several recent Corps directors in DCI have no brains.   

Although one had enough of a brain to hire an internet guru to scrub the internet of a information about prior sexual misconduct with minors of one of their head instructors. 

Picturing some corps board saying “well if he doesn’t deal DIRECTLY with the members or staff it’s ok”. 😖

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 2

On 3/6/2020 at 3:55 PM, Terri Schehr said:

If you don’t know, nobody outside the principles know. 

all i know is screenshots sent to me from his private facebook group. screenshots need to be taken and forwarded on

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Spinning said:

Really? Just who is feeding trial information to people now? I would love to let the prosecutor know. 

i know nothing. but friends and family may know and talk

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

Good idea. They should band him on his ear or some other visible place. That would address Terri’s concern that he could slip through the cracks. 

For once I love your way of thinking!

14 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

A bit of the most recent info was given by GH's counsel in the local media; the rest is from the on-line docket sheets - the links were provided above.

A plea bargain is commonly offered in criminal cases, either by the prosecutor, the defense, or both - and it is typically a negotiation between the prosecution & defense.  The judge also has to sign off, and then the details are made public when the deal is finalized in open court.

I’m not talking about that.  

42 minutes ago, Spinning said:

I’m not talking about that.  

Is this a guessing game or are you being obtuse on purpose?  What ARE you talking about?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Spinning said:

There has not been a trial yet. All of the stuff here is from the court record of appearances and GH’s Facebook page that some see.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1