COMMONWEALTH vs GEORGE HOPKINS 10-23-19

4 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

File it under “cautionary tale”. Seriously might be a good way to pick up on warning signs and twisted reasoning

You may have hit on something here - are there experts who DCI could hire to educate the Drum Corps  community on warning signs, esp early signs of grooming behavior or developing megalomania so responsible leadership can intervene before any abuse actually occurs?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

You may have hit on something here - are there experts who DCI could hire to educate the Drum Corps  community on warning signs, esp early signs of grooming behavior or developing megalomania so responsible leadership can intervene before any abuse actually occurs?

Just keep thinking of my Dept of Defense training to guard against workplace violence, sexual harassment/assault and spying. IOW #### (warning signs) to watch out for.

GH publishing a book would be just the dumbest thing he could do. Which means, of course, that he will do it and open himself up to all kinds of civil charges because he's a narcissist who can't keep his stupid mouth shut and I know he's reading this and smoke is coming out of his ears because he can't respond or his lawyers will withdraw.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, exitmusic said:

GH publishing a book would be just the dumbest thing he could do. Which means, of course, that he will do it and open himself up to all kinds of civil charges because he's a narcissist who can't keep his stupid mouth shut and I know he's reading this and smoke is coming out of his ears because he can't respond or his lawyers will withdraw.

I said it earlier in the thread.

No a narcissist doesn't care about responding, they just care that you are talking about them ( good or bad ). Easy to see this, watch the daily news. Now if you want to drive this type of person crazy, " Stop talking about them"  THIS WILL DRIVE THEM NUTS

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, exitmusic said:

Flo should cover the discovery phase

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Flo should cover the discovery phase

But the sound quality would be bad with dropouts and the video would be like needing to move the tinfoil on the antennas except we wouldn't have any...unless we committed to an annual subscription of course

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Spinning said:

I am being obtuse on purpose.

Okay. Well, you succeeded with me, anyway.