COMMONWEALTH vs GEORGE HOPKINS 10-23-19

3 hours ago, GUARDLING said:

He likes when people obsess over him. It's who and what he is. What some may think it does, never has. It's a very common sickness. Haven't we seen a lot of this OUTSIDE the activity. There's several clinical names for this.

I trust that Hopkins doesn't have any leverage over Pennsylvania's governor and thus his commentary isn't a way of fishing for a pardon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Is Zack Jr still getting any attention except for fb and this thread? Zack Jr as GH reminds me of my sisters boxer she rescued. As long as he got attention he didn’t care if you were praising him or screaming at him. Had that same goofy boxer look no matter what, he just knew someone was talking to him 

Unlike Bichons ... right? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I trust that Hopkins doesn't have any leverage over Pennsylvania's governor and thus his commentary isn't a way of fishing for a pardon.

No and Im sure the governor isn't feeding the beast like he likes. AS far as Pardons do I dare say  stranger things have happened🤐

40 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Unlike Bichons ... right? 

Sis and I have been calling my current Bichon a Jr Boxer or midget Boxer .... 😈

Background is our family had 3 boxers (1 at a time) over the years and sis had one of her own. Lot of stories that ended with “didn’t know to laugh or kill the #### dog” 😫 Boxer #3 hiding behind the tree when time to go in comes to mind. “I’m calling and getting scared because I don’t see the dog. Then I see that brown head peaking around the tree”. 😖

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

No and Im sure the governor isn't feeding the beast like he likes. AS far as Pardons do I dare say  stranger things have happened🤐

Guv is from south of Harrisburg and his response would be “GH who?”. Guv has enough headaches with people wanting to impeach him over CV rules. Just had a local congressman saying kids wearing masks is child abuse so Guv has enough craziness without GH

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, GUARDLING said:

He likes when people obsess over him. It's who and what he is. What some may think it does, never has. It's a very common sickness. Haven't we  seen alot of this OUTSIDE the activity. There's several clinical names for this

i say let him go. you think Lehigh County isn't watching?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i say let him go. you think Lehigh County isn't watching?

No, Look I know people like him as well as him. He thrives on this stuff, why feed him. People who THINK they are doing him harm are only the ones actually feeding him. It' so easy to see this in many maybe more public figures nowadays who also thrive on the chatter, good or bad, THIS was a saying GH lived by for decades.

This whole discussion just shows him how in his own mind how relevant he still is. Sick but true. 

Over the years I personally chose NOT to make him important and when there was an opportunity to make him feel like he wasn't in the room. THAT"S how you deal with people like him , But hey ,whatever works for others or makes them feel better. He doesn't deserve the oxygen, for many reasons.

Edited by GUARDLING

On 7/10/2020 at 6:43 AM, keystone3ply said:

Oh you saw that as well.  I think he's becoming more & more "unhinged".  Whatever the outcome of the trial, there's no denying the social media public display of "paranoia-laced" narcissism.  To make it worse, it's being fed by some of his friends, colleagues, & supporters.  And let's not overlook the presentation of "Christ" through the writings of Max Lucado.*  I'm just watching the #### show.  :peek:

*Not a statement of disparagement of the works of Mr. Lucado.  This is actually a true quote:  "A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd."  :spitting:

Like a cornered ferret 

alumni were angry because of the way people were being treated!! 

50 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Like a cornered ferret 

alumni were angry because of the way people were being treated!! 

You are 100% correct

With that said some of the same people ignored and supported for years KNOWING every last thing about the ferret.

Don't get me wrong the ferret deserves it all but many of those people were ok with everything and very much in the loop until they weren't.  Tossed to the curb like many were over the years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GUARDLING said:

You are 100% correct

With that said some of the same people ignored and supported for years KNOWING every last thing about the ferret.

Don't get me wrong the ferret deserves it all but many of those people were ok with everything and very much in the loop until they weren't.  Tossed to the curb like many were over the years.

Absolutely power corrupts absolutely 

• Like 1