COMMONWEALTH vs GEORGE HOPKINS 10-23-19

6 hours ago, garfield said:

Most likely these gift deductions are in-kind contributions of time and materials, as well as misc purchases during the season.

Someone living a $200,000 lifestyle as CEO of a $5mm NP doesn't give back 25% of his NET income to the org he leads.  If he were as "business smart" as he proclaims, and concerned about Cadets' above all else, he'd simply reduce his salary and leave the cash in the Cadets without having to pay the IRS the income taxes to begin with.

Of course, a "smart" businessman trying to obscure the actual effects of his actions would proclaim this action necessary BECAUSE he cares only about the org.

Sne...BS...eze!

a smart businessman wouldnt put that on facebook

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

a smart businessman wouldnt put that on facebook

yeah one would think so

39 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Hard to believe after all theses years of impeccable judgement.

i'm not friends with him, but many people love to send me screenshots of his page. there's lots of things he shouldn't be saying

Edited by Jeff Ream

4 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i'm not friends with him, but mny people love to send me screenshots of his page. there's lots of things he shouldn't be saying

And with all the DCP posts about his situation that he has read, the light bulb still hasn't turned on.

Just now, Ghost said:

And with all the DCP posts about his situation that he has read, the light bulb still hasn't turned on.

Megalomania baby.... (stopping there)...

10 minutes ago, Ghost said:

well if you look at their biggest design flaw when he was in charge of the corps, it carries over to other things...that is understanding that sometimes less is more.

45 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Megalomania baby.... (stopping there)...

Malignant narcissism, perhaps?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i'm not friends with him, but many people love to send me screenshots of his page. there's lots of things he shouldn't be saying

you know why they do that don't ya. I learned a long time ago to question people who do that sort of thing. Just sayin

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GUARDLING said:

you know why they do that don't ya. I learned a long time ago to question people who do that sort of thing. Just sayin

and i post little of it. 

• Haha 1