COMMONWEALTH vs GEORGE HOPKINS 10-23-19

3 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Jeff has proven to be one of the most reliable posters on DCP and I have never seen him post information out of school.

So you are saying no other opinions can be shared or even brought up because of your opinion of another poster? Wow just wow. No one says he is out of school , just that their can be other info out there in the world outside of one example. 

Edited by E3D

Just now, E3D said:

So you are saying no other opinions can be shared or even brought up because of your opinion of another poster? Wow just wow. 

Funny, I don’t recall saying any such thing.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, E3D said:

Wow. Do you realize how arrogant you sound when you say things like that? Also I am sure you are aware their are other points of view. 

Hey if you are the only arbiter of  info why do we have forums to discuss? 

Mirror, where you at?

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Jeff has proven to be one of the most reliable posters on DCP and I have never seen him post information out of school.

I'm not going to debate individual posters but I wonder, wouldn't your claim of his tight lips require you know at least as much, or more, than he does?

Are you part of the cabal, too?  

I'm floored, Stunned, SHOCKED!

(and kidding a little)

Ream is connected because he participates in myriad ways like few of us, yes US, can claim.  The rule is: The more you know, the less you can say.  If more people here were more, or as, involved, there'd be a lot less conspiracy-debatin' going on here.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, garfield said:

I'm not going to debate individual posters but I wonder, wouldn't your claim of his tight lips require you know at least as much, or more, than he does?

Are you part of the cabal, too?  

(and kidding a little)

Ream is connected because he participates in myriad ways like few of us, yes US, can claim.  The rule is: The more you know, the less you can say.  If more people here were more, or as, involved, there'd be a lot less conspiracy-debatin' going on here.

Me? I know noooooothing!  ($1 to Sgt. Schultz)

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

37 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Mod hat....

Please refrain from making personal comments aimed at posters. That is against DCP policy.

The thread is starting to go down that rabbit hole, so please dial them back.

Thanks

COMMONWEALTH vs GEORGE HOPKINS UPDATE:

NO NEW UPDATE SINCE 6/26/20 COURT ACTION BY EMAIL:

ORDER TO DENYING MOTION TO DISMISS COUNT 1 & DISMISSING MOTION TO COMPELL

THREAD BACK ON TRACK

:notme:

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, garfield said:

(and kidding a little)

Read first quoted line and thought “Here are your winnings”.... my favorite Casablanca line. 

As for the rest the reason why people trust you with inside info is because you don’t blab... so agree here

1 hour ago, E3D said:

Wow. Do you realize how arrogant you sound when you say things like that? Also I am sure you are aware their are other points of view. 

Hey if you are the only arbiter of  info why do we have forums to discuss? 

you had a very nice drum corps

• Haha 1