COMMONWEALTH vs GEORGE HOPKINS 10-23-19

20 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

His latest meme quote from his Facebook page:

"I used to feel like my side of the story needed to be told to keep the facts right.  Now I don't care what you choose to believe."

I guess the Max Lucado influence is wearing off?  :unsure:

I think it wore off a couple of hours ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I would think he has no chance anyway.

I guess we will now move into the Civil Law phase - he is already suing YEA for wrongful termination.  Perhaps the victims will counter-sue.

Because he pled No Contest, No Sex Offender Registry required! He could be back once the 2 years probation is completed. Although I think the publicity will keep him away. Probation could be dismissed as soon as 6 months by the probation dept. There will be no record once probation is completed

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

His latest meme quote from his Facebook page:

"I used to feel like my side of the story needed to be told to keep the facts right.  Now I don't care what you choose to believe."

I guess the Max Lucado influence is wearing off?  :unsure:

🤮

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

Even though he won't have to register as a sex offender he will still and always will have a criminal conviction. One can eventually file for expungement of a misdemeanor but it's rare to do depending on each state. It may depend on what the conviction was for. 

So what would show up on the paperwork when people have to file background checks? 25 years ago had to fill out for PA and FBI list but not sure if that was any crimes or just sex crimes.

2 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I would think he has no chance anyway.

I guess we will now move into the Civil Law phase - he is already suing YEA for wrongful termination.  Perhaps the victims will counter-sue.

I’m surprised he received any punishment. Guessing he will win his wrongful termination case too. Doubt any victim has a chance to win a counter-suit based on his very minor conviction. GH will be back designing shows in no time. 

• Sad 1

So Say some corps wants to put GH on staff in some way. Going to be hard enough to find housing and other sites without having someone with this in their background. And DC is going to have an even harder time because of COVID. Just cut your throat and do it quickly instead of hiring GH.

4 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

I’m surprised he received any punishment. Guessing he will win his wrongful termination case too. Doubt any victim has a chance to win a counter-suit based on his very minor conviction. GH will be back designing shows in no time. 

... and are Crossmen still hiring?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1