COMMONWEALTH vs GEORGE HOPKINS 10-23-19

41 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Here is a bright shiny example for all young people in drum corps 🤮🤮🤮

And to think people would squawk that having minors in Senior Corps would be corrupting....

5 hours ago, Poppycock said:

Yes!  Should be reinstated! HOF is based on the criteria of accomplishments to the activity and not on minor misdemeanors or misdeeds. 

Poppycock...that's major poppycock. Your own username exactly states your post. You make it sound like his misdemeanor was just a traffic infraction.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

🤦‍♀️ Have you lost your mind? 

No! trying to stir up some conversation. GH is always good for some discussion. With the exception of pandemic experts disseminating and even creating COVID-19 falsehoods, this place has been deader than Kelsey’s nuts. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ghost said:

Hopefully I'm wrong and much too lazy to search, but were some of your earlier posts somewhat in support of GH?

What's the saying, "Hell to the no"? You should go back & read.  I was asking the question based on a comment from another poster about the 'lesser' conviction.  Not a fan of GH.  

:grrr:    

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Poppycock said:

No! trying to stir up some conversation. GH is always good for some discussion. With the exception of pandemic experts disseminating and even creating COVID-19 falsehoods, this place has been deader than Kelsey’s nuts. 

In case you haven’t noticed, the Covid talk has died down to a whimper. I would rather this place be deader than a tomb than to be a devil’s advocate for GH. 

Just my 3 cents....

Any individual working with a youth group should be thoroughly checked! GH got off lightly but that doesn't mean he'll walk around safe. He should be banned from all DCI and DCA events to include ALL High School marching band events! 

He let young people down by his actions! His actions were ONLY for him! Only thinking about himself and what "power" he may have over young women. Reminds me of all the other people who had some "power" and took advantage of young people in the past. The same people that walked around protected for years. Karma gets those people some way, some how.

GH's name should be removed from EVERYTHING drum corps!!!

• Thanks 2