COMMONWEALTH vs GEORGE HOPKINS 10-23-19

9 hours ago, camel lips said:

Exactly this type of thinking is what is going to allow him back in the activity.. The discuting activity he has displayed by raping women should have him in prison for the rest of his life. Much less a lifetime ban from anything marching band or  marching arts  activity related. 

I offered a single facet of a potential perspective as a means towards determining the best way to deal with a complex problem involving a narcissistic personality whose delusions may be emboldened by such attention.  

You can certainly disagree with that, but characterizing it as a single or simple minded “type of thinking”, if that was your intent, would not be accurate or appropriate.  

2 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

She was blasted pretty hard on this forum when she slowly released details about their "dinner".  But she's had a few post on a couple of the drum corps FB pages about guard events.  Nothing about the subject of GH.    

Do we know for a fact she exists and is not just a persona he was posing as?

2 minutes ago, skevinp said:

No. 

1 hour ago, GUARDLING said:

People have very short memories. Yes he can be a different story mainly because so many hated, envied, hated, wanted to be a part of what he was doing, hated,  success, hated, Did I mention hated him?

The feelings toward him go far beyond all of this. For many it became an opportunity to confirm the hated, jump on the hate bus many wanted for many years and of course for many the situation of late, a situation of disgust for sure.

It's happened  before, forgiveness for success and lets not forget there are supporters out there. strangely enough.

Veeeery short memories.   

• Like 4

6 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

She was blasted pretty hard on this forum when she slowly released details about their "dinner".  But she's had a few post on a couple of the drum corps FB pages about guard events.  Nothing about the subject of GH.    

she set herself up, especially trying to add romantic overtones when GH was in a relationship at the time

• Like 2

4 hours ago, skevinp said:

she was real. it was confirmed by people.

• Thanks 1

On 9/27/2020 at 10:04 PM, Jurassic Lancer said:

That’s so sad. 

Agree anyone who is on Facebook is just so sad. :lol:

Edited by E3D
forgot to add the LOL
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

she set herself up, especially trying to add romantic overtones when GH was in a relationship at the time

Oh I remember this poster.  There's something special about saying, "This man is charming, trustworthy, and attempts to smear him as lecherous are just misinterpreting everything. I should know, I could have been his 'other woman'."

• Haha 2