keystone3ply

COMMONWEALTH vs GEORGE HOPKINS 10-23-19

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, FlamMan said:

So do people deserve redemption and a second chance or not?

It really depends on the them (accused) and the type of crime imo. I look at Felicity Huffman who got caught in the college cheating scandal. She didn't fight it...plead guilty and did her time. She had remorse of what she did and yes...I believe she deserves redemption of her wrong doing. But other crimes I would have a hard time especially if they still think they did nothing wrong.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, FTNK said:

Or, as my mom put it after reading his blog the summer I marched, "He's a real self-righteous son of a #####."

wonder who else it sounds like..lol   😱

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.Just a thought: Debate not needed

There are people in the world who thrive on people talking about them. These people could careless if it's good or bad as long as people talk. we don't have to look far to see this daily, on TV, Facebook, Twitter, etc etc. This person who this topic is about has always been like this, and those are not my words but his. SO, maybe a way to drive this person nuts is stop talking, let the process move on and at least act like they never exsisted, THIS I know WILL drive them crazy,

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

.Just a thought: Debate not needed

There are people in the world who thrive on people talking about them. These people could careless if it's good or bad as long as people talk. we don't have to look far to see this daily, on TV, Facebook, Twitter, etc etc. This person who this topic is about has always been like this, and those are not my words but his. SO, maybe a way to drive this person nuts is stop talking, let the process move on and at least act like they never exsisted, THIS I know WILL drive them crazy,

Very true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

wonder who else it sounds like..lol   😱

Any number of people, I would guess. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

wonder who else it sounds like..lol   😱

People who break the rules on DCP because they consider themselves inherently superior to others they disagree with?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, FlamMan said:

So do people deserve redemption and a second chance or not?

“For children are innocent and love justice, while most of us are wicked and naturally prefer mercy." -- G. K. Chesterton, 1922

That's one point of view, anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, skevinp said:

People who break the rules on DCP because they consider themselves inherently superior to others they disagree with?

And they possibly know they have a permanent get out of jail card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Ghost said:

And they possibly know they have a permanent get out of jail card.

dont we see alot of that ,everyday BEYOND DCP😵

So sad but so True

Edited by GUARDLING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Skeletor '96 said:

These stories sure make me glad I marched for Jeff Fiedler.

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.