COMMONWEALTH vs GEORGE HOPKINS 10-23-19

2 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Thanks I kept going to the federal courts apparently. 

There are exceptions & they may be able to conduct business via telephone conference.  (I'm too lazy to read in depth.) :whistle:

https://www.lccpa.org/Covid19/2ndAmendedJudicialEmergencyOrder.pdf 

Edited by keystone3ply
addition

5 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

There are exceptions & they may be able to conduct business via telephone conference.  (I'm too lazy to read in depth.) :whistle:

Zoom is also becoming popular. then again someone sent me a screenshot tonight where he compared himself to Mandela

• Haha 4

What we need is a contact in the DA's office or someone in his Defense Counsel's office.  Someone, "Inside the Circle".  (See what I did?)  😇😎

Does anyone know a secretary, legal assistant, paralegal, or custodian that works with Thomas A. Bergstrom at Buchanan, Ingersoll, & Rooney

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

What we need is a contact in the DA's office or someone in his Defense Counsel's office.  Someone, "Inside the Circle".  (See what I did?)  😇😎

Does anyone know a secretary, legal assistant, paralegal, or custodian that works with Thomas A. Bergstrom at Buchanan, Ingersoll, & Rooney

i know people tied to the legal world in Allentown, and they won't risk credibility to leak.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Per paragraph 3g a new date (after 1 May) will be determined by the assigned judge.

There are probably lots of moving parts behind the scenes as to what cases can be wrapped up relatively quickly vs others that can't.  No idea where the Case We Are All Interested In (CWAIA, pronounces KW-Eye-A) will fit in...

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Could they be persuaded with complimentary tickets for the 2020 DCI Tour?  :spitting:

No because they asked DCI to exchange theirs for 2021

• Haha 1

Sister and I have been following the daily virus counts in PA. The state website has daily updates and broken down by county. I haven’t been following Lehigh county (Allentown) but sis said it has gotten hit pretty good the last few days as PA has had an increase in number of daily cases. In general whole eastern edge of PA and Pittsburgh are the worst areas

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Sad 3

• 2 weeks later...

PA has a plan to reopen by county starting May 8. Idea is each county is checked for number of new cases in the previous 14 days. If that number is below 50 per 1000 population (and other factors) the county can go from red to yellow light status. Haven’t checked details on what yellow and green light status entails. 

Bad news is as of today Lehigh County (Allentown) is in the 200s. In fact it’s second worse of the 67 counties only behind Philadelphia. and Philly has gotten nailed with about 1/4 of the total cases in the state

15 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

PA has a plan to reopen by county starting May 8. Idea is each county is checked for number of new cases in the previous 14 days. If that number is below 50 per 1000 population (and other factors) the county can go from red to yellow light status. Haven’t checked details on what yellow and green light status entails. 

Bad news is as of today Lehigh County (Allentown) is in the 200s. In fact it’s second worse of the 67 counties only behind Philadelphia. and Philly has gotten nailed with about 1/4 of the total cases in the state

My county in MI has 7,477 cases and 750 deaths to date. We have averaged about 150-200 new cases a day for the past week, give or take.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer