COMMONWEALTH vs GEORGE HOPKINS 10-23-19

And guess the Point Of Sale will still live in a certain part of Cumberland County PA..... 🤮 Have to go near there later today....

1 minute ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

At $5000, it is cheaper to commit indecent assault than marching Drum Corps. 

I'm going to be flooding Twitter with this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

So Say some corps wants to put GH on staff in some way. Going to be hard enough to find housing and other sites without having someone with this in their background. And DC is going to have an even harder time because of COVID. Just cut your throat and do it quickly instead of hiring GH.

So are the rumors of him replacing Dan Acheson at DCI after he retires true?  :whistle:

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

So what would show up on the paperwork when people have to file background checks? 25 years ago had to fill out for PA and FBI list but not sure if that was any crimes or just sex crimes.

Any criminal convictions would show up on any criminal background checks either state or federal convictions. They are there forever unless you somehow get that expunged from your record.

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

That’s quite a smirk he is wearing in that picture. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

Any criminal convictions would show up on any criminal background checks either state or federal convictions. They are there forever unless you somehow get that expunged from your record.

Understood... I just can’t remember if the checks we went through was for any convictions or just checking the list that GH stayed off of 👎

1 minute ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

That’s quite a smirk he is wearing in that picture. 

I’m no legal expert but if the judge found him so disgusting and was so angry, couldn’t he have overturned the plea deal and sentence himself?   Nice to know that nothing much has changed in 50 + years.  #metoo my ###. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1