2021 Proposed Rule Change

Just a couple updates to this topic

1. The Color Karma Corp. has been investigated by the justice department. This is not drum corps related. It is related to uniform designs associate with the Hotdog on a Stick restaurant chain, found mostly in malls. The Color Karma Corp. has recently closed its north American operations and no longer has a website

2. Soviet Block Designs *TM is currently under reconstruction. It is rumored that a major accident occurred in their research and development laboratories, but no information has been released.

3. Fans Against Untested Fabrics is a relatively small organization.  Due to increasing interest in the group, resulting from a fan lawsuit against uniforms used by a professional curling team. The have closed their membership to new members and have deleted their Facebook page

Edited by brassboy62
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, brassboy62 said:

Just a couple updates to this topic

1. The Color Karma Corp. has been investigated by the justice department. This is not drum corps related. It is related to uniform designs associate with the Hotdog on a Stick restaurant chain, found mostly in malls. The Color Karma Corp. has recently closed its north American operations and no longer has a website

2. Soviet Block Designs *TM is currently under reconstruction. It is rumored that a major accident occurred in their research and development laboratories, but no information has been released.

3. Fans Against Untested Fabrics is a relatively small organization.  Due to increasing interest in the group, resulting from a fan lawsuit against uniforms used by a professional curling team. The have closed their membership to new members and have deleted their Facebook page

Never mind.

I'm more concerned about the lack of investigation of illuminati influence through coded messages hidden in the reflective material of drum wraps.

• Haha 1

On 10/31/2019 at 4:55 PM, Fran Haring said:

I'll be the next Pope Francis before this ever passes. 

So does this mean the traditional white cassock will be replaced with a Hawaiian design? Maybe you can have Color Karma design it for you.🇻🇦

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Tim K said:

So does this mean the traditional white cassock will be replaced with a Hawaiian design? Maybe you can have Color Karma design it for you.🇻🇦

and he'll be certain to bring back the gestatoria so all can get a view.

I don't know what makes me sadder:

1. The fact that I read most of that

2.  The fact that someone took the time to write it. Should have spent the time making waffles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/1/2019 at 11:55 AM, denmum said:

This thread-Uniform Uniformity-for me it should be looked at by Major league Baseball. That bugs me how on some teams you can have at least 5 different variations within the same "uniform". Mostly it is the length of the pants and the amount of socks showing. There is no uniform uniformity in MLB.

sports teams look at multiple uniform options as potential merchandise sales

10 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

sports teams look at multiple uniform options as potential merchandise sales

evidently some corps do too........................................and then there are some that they can't even give away for free.