What will 2020 corps wear?

1 hour ago, FlamMan said:

No. I miss corps wearing the same identifiable uniform every year...and hats...please wear hats.

i find the less time i spend #####ing about what isnt there and more time watching is, the more i tend to enjoy it all

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I thought these uniforms were clever:

6 hours ago, Mello Dude said:

102,305 posts....mic drop.

been here since about day 3 DCP was opened. used to be a lot of stuff in the OT forums which is where an overwhelming majority of those posts were.

7 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

been here since about day 3 DCP was opened. used to be a lot of stuff in the OT forums which is where an overwhelming majority of those posts were.

So an average 15.5 posts a day for 18 years.

18 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i find the less time i spend #####ing about what isnt there and more time watching is, the more i tend to enjoy it all

Interesting use of the English language...

11 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I thought these uniforms were clever:

this front side-other side contrast mimicks what a number of corps have done over the years going all the way back to when BAC had black on the back of their jackets and red on some, white on others on the front. Cadets 2005, etc.

On 11/4/2019 at 10:53 AM, xandandl said:

Doing one up on Academy?

New-haven-9th-annual-day-of-the-dead-parade-and-festival-report-it-1.jpg?w=900

Looks like an improvement to me 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, xandandl said:

this front side-other side contrast mimicks what a number of corps have done over the years going all the way back to when BAC had black on the back of their jackets and red on some, white on others on the front. Cadets 2005, etc.

It does, but logistically, that performance by the Lincoln-Way band (from Illinois) was very impressive. It reminds me most of Cadets' 2011 show in that regard. And when I first saw the show, they were very careful even setting up to face just one direction, so the first reveal was a total surprise.