Didn't they talk to Boston Crusaders?

5 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Nah, more contra

That would work too. I want to buy a contra (I play electric bass), not that it would be great for a blues / classic rock gig. Just to play and maybe do brass caroling during Christmas. But $9k....

• Like 1

saw this on social media last week. i chuckled. when i drive by the school in a few weeks to go see family i'll probably laugh out loud

This was news in the area for about a hot minute. Overzealous band director that was worried about damaging the uniform with baby powder, but was OK with them standing in a downpour in previous games...alongside marimbas and vibes and electronics that are worth way more than uniforms. 

On 11/14/2019 at 6:20 AM, kkpjm16 said:

This was news in the area for about a hot minute. Overzealous band director that was worried about damaging the uniform with baby powder, but was OK with them standing in a downpour in previous games...alongside marimbas and vibes and electronics that are worth way more than uniforms. 

priorities

On 11/14/2019 at 6:20 AM, kkpjm16 said:

The rain washes the baby powder off.