What are you looking forward to?

36 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

But just like anything one can turn it off, go for a walk, hit the bathroom, get a hot dog etc just remember it's all just opinion and there can be many ( and should be ) Never think your barking  ( not you , in general )will change much or expect it to. For every opinion for or against something people can find just as many  opposing " Opinions "

cool

• Thanks 1

I love that this positive thread turned into the usual endless #####ing almost instantly. 

I am looking forward to many threads this season turning into the usual endless #####ing almost instantly.

Edited by FTNK
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m not saying this as a positive or a negative so don’t jump in my ####.  😂

I had to take my car in for maintenance yesterday and had a wait at the dealership.  I brought my iPad and EarPods and jumped onto flo for a few minutes. 

Purely as an observation, the prop phenomenon is not going away.  If anything, I expect to see more if the fall band season is any indication.  And I think it is.  Kind of like how they try to guess what kind of flu season the northern hemisphere has by how it was in Australia. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m looking forward to seeing the corps with the highest score after penalties on finals night win the gold. 

and all the rest too.

I am looking forward to see who can break the 7 minute mark of playing ensemble.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m not saying this as a positive or a negative so don’t jump in my ####.  😂

I had to take my car in for maintenance yesterday and had a wait at the dealership.  I brought my iPad and EarPods and jumped onto flo for a few minutes. 

Purely as an observation, the prop phenomenon is not going away.  If anything, I expect to see more if the fall band season is any indication.  And I think it is.  Kind of like how they try to guess what kind of flu season the northern hemisphere has by how it was in Australia. 

However the winner of BOA Grand Nations did not fall prey to the propfad and actually did drill while winning music and visual captions at semis this weekend too.

• Like 2

On 11/16/2019 at 5:50 PM, KVG_DC said:

I’m looking forward to seeing the corps with the highest score after penalties on finals night win the gold. 

and all the rest too.

$1 to me for copyright.

49 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

$1 to me for copyright.

Wait. 

There's a copyright on the advanced mathematical concept of "greater than"?  :42_confused:

Bad enough it took so long for it to sink in but now you want to get paid for finally getting it? 💵

Drummers :doh: 

j/k :biggrin: