2019 DCI Finals Audio/Video Products - Any Release Date Info?

Seconded. We’re almost at one year since they released the audio downloads from 2018.  And we haven’t heard anything about cuts to the audio or video.  Seems a bit weird.

I contacted DCI.  They told me that the audio would be available for sale to the public around Thanksgiving

Did not ask about the Blu-rays

I'm sure they are waiting for various license permissions to go thru...especially on the video end.  Last year the CD was released for sale early November, but the year before it was around Thanksgiving.  And preorders for the bluray were around December.  I still think that the video is going to be delayed, and when (or if) it finally gets released, there will be more cuts and edits than ever before (negative Nelly, sorry).  

I can't imagine what a pain it must be for DCI - sitting waiting for each sync license and mechanical license to go through, waiting for confirmation or denial for each tune used, and no idea as to when it all will be finished.  I know this is the RIGHT thing to do on DCI's end, but its frustrating to say the least for them, the corps, the staffs, and the fans.  I wonder if in my lifetime all of this copyright debacle will get resolved...I'm 51, so probably not. lol

Anyone miss the days when you received the 6 volume DCI set of Vinyl records in early November, and then the Video tape set of the top 12 from Video Express right after! 🙂  And they were all pretty expensive for the time...I believe the Top 25 VHS set in multicamera sold for around $175 in a three tape set in the late 80's, early 90's! 

• Thanks 1

"Good afternoon, DCI!I was wondering if there were any updates regarding the 2019 CDs and Blu-Rays; it has been almost a year since the 2018 products were released, and I am sure everyone, including myself, is excited to relive the 2019 season! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and end of the year!"

"Thank you for your inquiry to the Store.DCI.com.These will probably be released towards the first of the year. Please subscribe to the website for product updates. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you. If you have any further questions please, contact us at 866-396-2826."

Hopefully the associate that responded was referring to the Blu-Rays and not both products in their response, although they weren't specific so it's hard to tell for sure. Although with Dr. Craig Callen's info, we have a timeline that follows the norm of CDs this month and Blu-Rays 2 months later. 

Looks like just Top 6 and you have to buy all the shows to get even just one.