The Renegade Journal 7.0 (NEW)

Ciao everyone.

In 2002, I self-published a book about the San Francisco Renegades, and the crazy experiences we had long the way to becoming the first DCA Finalist from California. As the years went by, and I started to write other things, I always wanted to write a second edition of this book, but never got around to it. Until now.

Instead of an e-book for the 2nd edition, I decided to publish it via a online blog. Instead of writing and publishing the entire thing at once, I add a chapter every day, or every other day, and the response has been amazing. In the last week, more people have read the first few chapters of the new "Renegade Journal" than ever bought the first edition book. There is nothing to buy on this page, I am simply writing it for myself, and for posterity, and out of passion for an amazing set of memories and experiences.

So, if you are interested -- please check out and hopefully enjoy -  https://therenegadejournal.home.blog

• Thanks 1

Thanks for this Lee. Good to see you still alive and kicking.

On 11/23/2019 at 3:50 PM, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Thanks for this Lee. Good to see you still alive and kicking.

Thank you my friend.  I'm having a blast writing this - some really fun memories, crazy times!!!  🙂

https://therenegadejournal.home.blog

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

THANK YOU!

Thank you x 777 to all of you who have read The Renegade Journal. 

I started this project in Rome in October, simply to get myself in the habit of writing again, I didn't know how it would turn out, nor how many people would go on to read it. It had been an amazing and fun writer's journey reliving the Renegades experience through my notes, blog postings and other materials. 

When all is said and done, I am a little baffled at how much I have written over 31 chapters, and by how many have read the story ... and very grateful to have had the experiences and friends described in the book. There is no way to mention every person, corps and experience that made the Renegades a success and/or memorable, but I hope this "novel" now at least gives you a sense of what that wonderful Renegades journey was like. 7

https://therenegadejournal.home.blog

• Like 1