Giving Tuesday: Support Cabs 2020 Season

It is expensive to run any successful drum corps and Cabs is no exception. After over 70 years, we’ve helped hundreds of young performers excel in the marching arts. Please help us reach even more this 2020 season with a tax-deductible donation to the Hawthorne Caballeros. Read the rest of the article here.

View the full article

On 11/24/2019 at 3:41 PM, DCP NewsFeed said:

It is expensive to run any successful drum corps and Cabs is no exception. After over 70 years, we’ve helped hundreds of young performers excel in the marching arts. Please help us reach even more this 2020 season with a tax-deductible donation to the Hawthorne Caballeros. Read the rest of the article here.

View the full article

Signed up for Cabs with Amazon Smiles today...... I'm sorry I didn't find out sooner. 

Cabs fan since 1956..... first time I heard Cabs.....they were lined up in parade configuration on Gould Ave (South Paterson), between Main St. and Pacific Ave for a dedication ceremony of a new triangle intersection park near old Firehouse #7. Most of us there were from South Paterson..... my dad and I walked a few blocks to get there.  They wanted the music to attract more visitors to the ceremony, so the Mayor asked the Cabs to start playing.  Four beats on a bass drum, a 16-count street beat and that famous roll-off into the first notes of "Cherry Pink."  Twelve years old and hooked on "that sound" in less than 30 seconds !

Joe Dz in South Paterson

• Like 2

I had the pleasure of seeing the start of the 2020 Cabs' season yesterday. Great things are afoot in Hawthorne!

• Like 1