DCI 2020 tickets

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

We got our Lisle tickets.  2 rows from the top #kneesdontfailmenow

All the blast zone seats gone or did your audiologist give you a get real speech?

Edited by Ghost

Just now, Ghost said:

All the blast zone seats gone or else  your audiologist gave you a get real speech.

I’ll be down there in  St. Louis and Indy. Probably Detroit, too.  At Illinois Benedictine University where Cavies hold their show, you have to sit up high to get the seat backs. I’m not big on bench seats any more. 

45 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m not big on bench seats any more. 

"Hey Jim, I know of another Christmas gift you can get Terri."  (The USA Masters Outdoor National Championships in 2012 were held at Benedictine U.  Stayed in the dorms, left a BAC label in a desk drawer, and became a national champion in the 65M 300M hurdles.  Our Mass Velocity track club pitched our canopy on the hill by the starting line.  Great times at a great university.)

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’ll be down there in  St. Louis and Indy. Probably Detroit, too.  At Illinois Benedictine University where Cavies hold their show, you have to sit up high to get the seat backs. I’m not big on bench seats any more. 

monastic penance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

"Hey Jim, I know of another Christmas gift you can get Terri."  (The USA Masters Outdoor National Championships in 2012 were held at Benedictine U.  Stayed in the dorms, left a BAC label in a desk drawer, and became a national champion in the 65M 300M hurdles.  Our Mass Velocity track club pitched our canopy on the hill by the starting line.  Great times at a great university.)

Unfortunately, the owners of my favorite restaurant in Lisle take their vacation the week of the show there.  Bavarian Lodge.  Check it out if you’re ever in Lisle again. 

Beer is sold at this show.  :guinesssmilie:

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1

I bought 3 tickets for Lisle, in row S. I guess I may be sitting directly behind Terri. 

I remembered to NOT buy top row T as it is a BENCH - which some years means SQUISH CITY.

Jane and Manny are probably in row T dead center.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, DeanInChicago said:

I bought 3 tickets for Lisle, in row S. I guess I may be sitting directly behind Terri.  

I feel Terri is her own women, but to be safe, ask Jim if it's alright if Terri rests her weary back up against your knees.  Maybe she'll bring a small pillow to put behind her.  But, you know what they say, "stadium seats, don't leave home without them".

Edited by Ghost

14 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I feel Terri is her own women, but to be safe, ask Jim if it's alright if Terri rests her weary back up against your knees.  Maybe she'll bring a small pillow to put behind her.  But, you know what they say, "stadium seats, don't leave home without them".

Seat backs where I’m sitting!