Disturbing DCI rumors

45 minutes ago, Glenn426 said:

I don't have that Data. You also couldn't provide "data" to prove your assertion of reality.

As I stated earlier I know of three cases this past summer of kids migration from their dream corps to lower tiered corps after they didn't make the cut in their preferred corps. 

Where is the "anecdote" police now?

17 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Ok boomer. 😂

That’s MR Olde Pharte to you..... lol

Get together with a friend at work every other week. As she (hits 60 in a few weeks) says “we’re not that old.... yeah we are.” 🤪  

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kdaddy said:

Some fruitful conversation is finally happening in this thread. I like this idea.

Slightly on topic... isn't a big Hilton going to be built on the current Soundsport site? If so, do we know where Soundsport will be held? I'll be honest, I don't hang around there much, because if you aren't lucky enough to arrive at a time when you can get a seat in the stands, you can't really see much. 

Soundsport has too many fans for the current venue?  <slight smirk as I put my troll hat on for a moment>

Mike

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

who said current members don't get it?

but like with youth athletics, it's usually the adults that #### everything up

Did the subject matter experts ask the members what they think about WW’s. I would be interested to hear their take on it. Wonder how many bailout if WW’s pass. 

Edited by Poppycock

12 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

That’s MR Olde Pharte to you..... lol

Get together with a friend at work every other week. As she (hits 60 in a few weeks) says “we’re not that old.... yeah we are.” 🤪  

62 last November.  😳wtf? 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Did the subject matter experts ask the members what they think about WW’s. I would be interested to hear their take on it. Wonder how many bailout if WW’s pass. 

Here's what I thought about Sousaphones in DCI. 

Check out his other videos to see how I feel about woodwinds in DCI. The bassoon in the wood chipper is a good example.

• Haha 2