WHAT IS YOUR 2020 DRUM CORPS CHRISTMAS WISH?

9 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

Funny you should say this. I got flamed, we’ll sorta, when I said how do you reward musical proficiency when horn players are pushing props around the field?

Donning flame retardant gear now.

Saw Cadets years back at an exhibition show and they were using what looking like picnic tables as props. Horn players had to walk in with horn in one hand and corner of picnic table in the other. Could just picture a mom saying “there’s Johnny, front right corner of 3rd table coming in”. And dad thinking “how much are we paying for this?” Lol

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

Funny you should say this. I got flamed, we’ll sorta, when I said how do you reward musical proficiency when horn players are pushing props around the field?

Donning flame retardant gear now.

They’re like super talented stage hands. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Ok now work “major league” into that... (rip off of Musics Major League or whatever the hades the catch phrase was...)

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, MikeD said:

Woodwinds are legalized

Cadets have an exciting and entertaining year

The corps with the highest score wins

No more non-performing issues in DCI

You owe another poster who-has-asked-to-remain-nameless one dollar for answer C; (we're totally engaged seeking a current DCI Rule Book to ascertain your penalty and whether taking advantage of that poster's disability makes the infraction worse; Tresona is helping us search, something about a licensing agreement despite some saying the remark is now so customary that it is in the public domain.)

Otherwise your score is only a 75% and doesn't make the cut for Finals. Be careful given the new DCI membership rules.

Edited by xandandl

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Saw Cadets years back at an exhibition show and they were using what looking like picnic tables as props. Horn players had to walk in with horn in one hand and corner of picnic table in the other. Could just picture a mom saying “there’s Johnny, front right corner of 3rd table coming in”. And dad thinking “how much are we paying for this?” Lol

and to make it worser, the tables were pink.

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, xandandl said:

and to make it worser, the tables were pink.

Forgot that part, 62 year old memory strikes again... 😫why pink for heavens sake? They looked so 🤮 at that daylight show. 

2 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Less synth and more contra.

And cowbell!

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

For the “Terri Schehr Live Tour”. Sign me up!

• Haha 1

For Phantom Regiment to return to being a title contender. SUTA!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1