DCI Exposed Again?

13 minutes ago, garfield said:

Oh, of course I'm not part of "DCI inner circle" or expressing their policy.  The mantra espoused by, at least, one G7 member to "Get Better" was directed at the Other 33 participating corps.  I use it euphemistically here to represent the 55/110 decision's same desired result.

Ok sometimes when you post it’s hard to tell if you’re expressing opinion or stating gospel according to DCI...

• Like 1

Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

Ok sometimes when you post it’s hard to tell if you’re expressing opinion or stating gospel according to DCI...

oh, are you suggesting that DCI might not find his opinions infallible?

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

It’s just business 

Keeping picturing Fredo in the boat...

well actual Robot Chicken mixing that with the dentist elf from Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. 😈

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

It’s just business 

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Keeping picturing Fredo in the boat...

well actual Robot Chicken mixing that with the dentist elf from Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. 😈

Wrong scene.  It was when Michael was describing his willingness to shoot point blank the guy who tried to kill the Don and the corrupt police chief who provided the killer's protection.

I read in Coppola's notes that Michael bit down on cotton dental dams and practiced talking like his mouth was wired shut.

"I'll kill them both."

At least you got the dentist-part right.

😀

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, garfield said:

Wrong scene.  It was when Michael was describing his willingness to shoot point blank the guy who tried to kill the Don and the corrupt police chief who provided the killer's protection.

I read in Coppola's notes that Michael bit down on cotton dental dams and practiced talking like his mouth was wired shut.

"I'll kill them both."

At least you got the dentist-part right.

😀

Well the Chicken hasn’t done too much with Godfather so haven’t seen that done on Adult Swim. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (Rankin Bass version) is a popular target. Shoot... can’t  think of another example without possibly getting the post deleted or offending someone. But Bumbles don’t bounce.... they go splat... 😳

4 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Well, being opinionated doesn't and shouldn't imply DCI gospel.

In fact, you can be 100% certain, 100% of the time, that I don't speak a single word of DCI's gospel beyond what they publish.  They have "people" for that.