2019 Official Programs & Playlist:

This master(first) post will only be updated based on OFFICIAL organizational announcements WITH confirmation. An announcement on the corps official website or official social media site and/or newspaper publication announcement will be considered written authorization to post their musical selections here under this master post. Any other comments will be considered unofficial until verified by at least one or more of the aforementioned methods of disclosure above. NO RUMORS.

Links to spotify will be available once any corps announces any musical selections and confirmation is secured.

*** Full credit needs to go to frontensemble.com for the Corps logos used below.***

***Any new corps not included currently in this list will be added if found on the official DCI schedule when it becomes available***

Can one of the mods delete or change the name of this topic t0 2020? I made a mistake. 

43 minutes ago, MadisonBandMan1 said:

Can one of the mods delete or change the name of this topic t0 2020? I made a mistake. 

their lack of action makes me wonder if they are still trying to figure what the mistake is...😁           Happy New Year to all.

On 12/28/2019 at 12:33 PM, MadisonBandMan1 said:

Why not start a 2020 thread and get it right?  It may take longer to correct than to start over with a new 2020 thread.

• Haha 1